IT'S FINALLY LEGAL IN THE UK!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spanish@rcher, Aug 27, 2019.

1. What's that you say folks?
    Surely this can't be true, idve known about this?
    But nay, the deed is done. Don't know when it was done but we can all now become global, mass scale, weed dealers...... As long as we grow specific, low-zero% thc strains. Fuckin bucket loads of them and only sell to the governments buddies.
    Get street value though. Around 180 an oz!!!

Still very much illegal to have 1 plant in your attic but commercial growing is now fully legalised!!!

Full details can be found on the official gov.uk website after a search for "cannabis licence"

It's still gonna be out of reach for most of us due to the start up costs involved for a commercial grow op but pretty sure if I kept my attic full tilt for a year solid I wouldn't be too far off :)

2. I doubt you are gonna have tons of people lining up at your door to give you $180 an Oz for CBD weed.......

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. You've gotta grow for the government mate. It gets sold to companies for medicinal purposes and that's what they pay. Of course I wouldn't be filling my attic with that sorta weed cos that wouldn't only be fairly worthless (unless is sold it to vape shops etc through the backdoor) it would also still be illegal. Can get upto 450 an Oz for home grown though. Depending on what it is the dealers can get upto £30 a gram so bite your hand off for anything that'll pass as cali orange or "brand new golden, magical, unicorn kush" I'm not really sure how they get away with it to be honest but I'm not complaing :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Won't the government have allllll kinda red tape around it.......noting EVERY SINGLE THING about the grow....from seed to harvest...and beyond...??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thats not really a difficult thing to do mate. Everything that goes in your mouth or up your arse is produced that way.
    Even when you go for a burger in a restraunt there's a record of the centre temperature taken, everything on the plate is labelled and dated in the fridge and those dates are separately recorded, there's a record of when it went in the fridge and when the fridge was last cleaned. a record of when the chip fat was purchased, another record of when it went into the frier and another record on how regularly the frier is cleaned, chefs spend half their time doing paperwork in the UK. As does everyone else that produces anything that goes into your body.
    Growing weed is no different, why would it be? When your getting half a ton of weed a few times a year its not like you'll have the time, need or want for a day job.
    Just grow weed, do paperwork, do pretty much everything yourself. Employ some polish guys wearing nothing but shorts to trim it. Let's face it if they can still hide it they deserve to keep it lol.
    Only hard bit about it is the start up cost.
    The rest is just following simple instructions. Not ideal but fuck if they wanna pay folk hundreds of thousands a year for growing Bush then I don't really care if I've gotta do it butt naked, covered in feathers with pineapple up my jaksi.

I've not fully looked into it yet. I realised cash flow was the major one so just read the basics. I've got 40odd acres at my disposal as a friend has land and wouldn't mind a cut.
    All I need is cash.
    I know the growing side, can easily learn the inns and outs of the business side, run 2 companies before and its not as complicated as it sounds. Just time consuming.

6. Dude what weed are you buying that costs £30 a gram???? Everyone of my plugs sell weed for the same price no matter what strain it is..

• Like Like x 1
  7. 0/low thc??? No thanks

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. giphy-313.gif
    Most likely then once they know you grow CBD they'll guess you probably smoke marijuana then they'll bust you & it's another victory for the pigs.. + I don't think the whole CBD you smoke will catch on over here.. nobody will want to pay £10+ for a gram of something that doesn't get you high :confused_2:

I looked online a while back most places want £10 plus postage for a gram of CBD weed.. I'd rather spend my money on a £10 sack of real dope & buy some munchies with the money i'd of spent on postage for the CBD lol:confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. None mate, I grow it lol.
    Story time though...
    About 2 years ago some wee apprentice at work kept bangin on about these "organic cali orange tins" that him and all his mates were getting shipped from the states. Its the best weed on the planet, he was boasting about it for weeks.
    £130 for a 3.5g tuna can of buds....
    Wow! Millenials are mental!!

A quick Google revealed that the tins and rx medical labels he showed me as "proof" both came from amazon UK. ...

So.. The grifter came in me came out.
    I thought fuck it. These idiots are obviously buying brittish grown weed. Can't grow anything that good outside so it had to be in a tent somewhere. Most likely hydro by the size of the buds.
    I happened to have some passion fruit on the go which is an orange bud cross pink grapefruit.
    Never one to miss a trick, I said oh here fuckin hell mate, you know that cali orange stuff. Well I've got a mate in cali who's nearly done. Says he can give me it for £350 an Oz so I'll pass it on to you for £450.
    I showed him a forum buddies journal that was indeed outdoors organic cali orange as my "proof"

He jumped at the chance and when she came down I got 4 or 5 oz and he jumped at the absolute bargain price of 450....
    Even more amazingly he sold the lot at 30 a gram and was back within the week wanting more. Wish I'd had it lol.
    Can do it with a few strains. Ethos genetics go for the same price to the young teams. It's trendy to spend 30 a g these days I guess. Not sure what goes on in kids heads these days man. I'd fuckin slap someone for even offering me that price.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Your missing the point mate. It's government endorsed, its for them. There's already loads of people doing it. Check the gov.uk website. Its all there man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. But a licence to grow and sell as much of it as you possibly can to the government.
    Why the hell not? They pay 180 an Oz for it and give you cash up for as many tons as you can produce.

• Like Like x 1
  12. £580 to grow the stuff then £326 for a renewal?? God damn the gov are bending people over with that kinda price just to grow CBD/Hemp... I'd understand the price if it was to grow weed with THC :laughing:

13. You for real mate? It's not a licence to home grow. It's a commercial licence.
    Let's do some quick maths.
    10m x10m space for bloom. As long as you don't waste any space and know how to grow that's 100x 20oz+
    200oz x 180 is £36'000...3 times a year.

Why is everyone so against this?
    It's a 500 quid licence to print as much money as you can provide space for...
    Perfectly legally.

14. Can grow a football pitch worth if you can afford to a d get the lot bought off you cash upfront!

15. You need a licence regardless of how big or small your grow is from what it says on the gov website dude lol

I can't see it taking off man can you post any info on where they'll pay you over 100k a year for growing CBD?

16. Tells you on the website you get £6 per gram dried. I gave an example of a 10mx10m bloom space working out to at least 100k at that price, which it does. Unless your a shit grower and can't get 20oz per square meter 3 times a year.
    Also tells you it on the website that it has to be large scale and in a separate facility.
    Home grows are still illegal. Which it also tells you.
    Try reading it again lol.

17. Shit......pay me that much to grow dandelions and IM DOWN......tell me where I need to move!:love-m3j:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Post the website you're reading all this stuff on dude..

The gov site literally says this
    Overview

You need a licence from the Home Office to grow hemp in the UK.

You must apply using the online application form on the Home Office Drugs Licensing website. You must register with the Home Office and submit the MD 29 application form electronically.

You must provide your contact details and:

• field location numbers, names or grid references
    • hectarage details
    • farm map with a marked growing area
    • seed type, THC content and confirmation of whether this is a European Union approved seed
    You must pay a fee with your application. New licences usually cost £580, with licence renewals costing £326.

You must also undergo a Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check to be eligible for a licence.

Your application may be subject to a compliance visit, although this is rare. Generally applications are considered by assessing your electronic application only.

Conditions
    The Home Office may impose restrictions on where you plant the crop. They may also request that you screen your crop or locate your crop sensitively, eg not in the vicinity of schools or areas of public access.

You must inform the Home Office of any changes to your growing season or planting location. You must send full details of your changes and your application reference or licence number. Your licence will not need to be amended.

You should also tell your local police where you’ll be growing hemp.

You must hold the licence before you can begin to grow hemp.

Licences last for a growing season, and you must renew your licence before you can begin to grow for the next season.

It doesn't say anywhere about how much you get paid lol

Hemp growing licence - GOV.UK

Edit: I also clicked all the links that's on there & none of them give you a price lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. I would... Good price. As long as I can still grow some real weed too.

20. So you can grow hemp, if you jump through tons of hoops and pay the same people who will throw you in prison for weed? That's a far cry from what your title would imply and for all you know that money you give them could be spent on arresting more people for weed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1