Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's cheaper here

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blackened, May 11, 2008.

1. I buy 8 grams worth of grass for 30 dollars..
    maybe its just cheaper here dunno, whats your opinion??

I hear that some of buy a g for 20 or so..

2. Where do you live? Are you getting good bud? It could be quite possible that you are just getting dirt (schwag) brown bomber shit weed.

3. here in Damascus..

im buying quality stuff..
    when u come here i will let u try ... no kidding dude

4. unless your posting pics dont bother making the thread. I pay 20 for a gram sometimes (i usually buy weight so no need for dubs) and im willing to bet its danker than what your getting

California Weed > anything from anywhere else, cept alaskan thunderfuck.

Isn't Damascus in Syria? I didn't think had internet over there.

5. Yeah nobody will believe you pay that for headies unless you actually post pics...

6. its a very far country from yours guyz..

relax..
    a normal government clerk is paid for like 120$ monthly
    if u got my point??

7. Your country is very far away yet they still use American currency?

8. u r so high dude thats awesome.

9. if the weed gets you high and you like it then buy it thats what ive always said.

10. Pics or your country doesn't exist!

11. ^im in a difficult situation to get that it wont register sry tried many times and failed sry dude

^^Its a pretty awesome piece of hash

12. Poor countries seem to produce the best hash.

13. its weired that i can't find marijuana here??
    I only find decent hash..

14. Am i really the only person that thinks this thread makes

ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL

thanks

15. no im in the same boat

16. or your weed doesnt exist...or your hash doesnt exist neither...or maybe your bong doesnt exist:smoke: ...wait did u want pics of his country? :D

17. your point is that your country's economy is pretty low compared to the united states.
    so subsequently you would assume the price of drugs are comparable to that of ours when you factor in inflation

18. B.c. bud can be just as good as Cali weed, better sometimes too, just by the time it gets to Cali it gets handled i was getting it pretty much straight from the grower only 1 middle man between me and them and he was the smuggler. Alaskan thunderfuck is the shit. one time i got atf x trainwreck. and that was killer bud. Dont get me wrong about that all i smoke is cali bud and B.C. and i love them equally. people get a bad out look on b.c. because of fuckers selling beasters to people.

i lived in bellingham washington at that time. 15 miles from B.c. 64 miles from "vandsterdam".

19. I've never lived anywhere in the Middle East or even been there, and I don't know specifically about Damascus..... but from what I've heard, good hash is cheap and easy to get over there. It's still against the law, but there isn't as must of a stigma as there is in Western countries and other parts of the world. They have much bigger problems to worry about. The Middle East has been known for producing the best hash in the world for centuries, so it's no surprise that you can still find it on the streets of any major city. Weed is a lot harder to get though.... especially good weed. The weed that they grow to make hash isn't very good at all and isn't sold by itself. Any dank bud that happens to come through usually comes from Europe and is very expensive.

20. yeah well you know what? fuck america