Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's been awhile since I've been high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MissToker, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Okay so last time I got high was when I was 14-15... I'm 18 now an I always got it from my cousin free of course cause we smoked together... I live between Greenville and ATL ... I don't know really how to buy or what... I know not to buy schwag but I don't know how to tell the difference... If you don't mind please give me of a description of what good kush looks like and the nasty stuff looks like and a price range for about a dime... Thank You!!!

2. Green with orange hairs, crystals and smelly normally is good weed
    Green/Brown and compact and not bushy is decent
    Brown slabs is shit

10$ for about 2 quarter sized nugs of good, palm full of decent and not worth it for brown :wave:

3. #3 m3t4lm4n222, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    A dime is $10 worth of weed, no matter what. The amount depends on the dealer, but it should be something like this...

A dime of dank: .6grams
    A dime of regular:No idea, 1Gram maybe?

4. Why, I do believe you might be mistaken.

5. I lol'd so hard at this, I dunno why :D

6. How am I wrong? A "Dime" is a 10 sack. Dime=10 cents. Several people misconstrue a dime as always being 1 gram of weed, this isn't true. Just like a nickle is $5 worth of weed (Around here, usually .3 dank or .6 mids here) A half ounce is $120-$150 here depending on quality, but it may cost $150-$200 somewhere else.

If your saying my amount for prices are wrong, no their not. Price for amount usually varies in different areas.

7. Well then take me to where you get 6 grams of dank for $10!

Edit: My bad, didn't see the decimal!

• Like Like x 1
  8. it's usually .8 for dank and 1.0 for high mids here

9. .6

point .6

EDIT:OH EDIT

10. I believe he was refering to when you said a dime of dank is six grams.Thad be a quarter homeskillet which would run around $120.

11. I just wanna know how much prices for good dank/kush whatever run for mostly in the south ... ALSO forgot to mention... How do I find a seller?? My cousin never bothered to introduce me to her supplier ... And none of my friends will do that either... Soo am I just unlucky where I can never buy it now??

12. That decimal was not there 0.0 We both couldnt have not seen it.

13. As cliche as it may sound you have to go out and meet people.For all we know you could be a cop so why would we want to meet you no matter how sincere you sound? Ask your friends who the stoners are and talk to them? If you see a guy who might look like a stoner just strike up a conversation.Dealers have just came up to me in public and given me there number.

14. ^What he says. I met most of my hookup's through friends though.

The decimal was there since the original post, but I spaced it away from the : to make it easily visible.

15. I don't want to meet you either... How do I not know your a seriel rapist/murderer? But that sounds like it may work... I live near a college campus... what are chances of buying near there?

16. I was in Caesar's in Atlantic City last weekend, walking through the lobby of the hotel, I hear this guy behind me, saying, "Yo...yo, yo!"

Didn't even realize he was talking to me, but he wouldn't stop saying "Yo" so finally I turn around and he's just holding up a sack of weed in plain sight and asks, "You lookin' for some bud?" Thought it was bizarre, and thankfully I thought ahead and was very stocked up with my own stuff.

17. Go there! That's where dank is. Unless it's a roman catholic .. college

18. go hang out at your glass shops or around areas where people blaze up at and just start making friends.

don't be sketch, though. be cool.