it's been a while ..

Discussion in 'General' started by just_a_girl, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Hi GC ppl :wave:

it's been a while .. honestly, i fell for another discussion forum and i neglected it in here. but after the year i was away, i missed it in here. it's because GC is stoner-friendly & a really peaceful place. ppl treat eachother with respect and tolarance (mostly afaik)

that's why

:gc_rocks:

i'm goin to move to another country (czech republic) to continue my studies on an university in there (dutch language and religions + japaneese) so im goin to be able to visit the Netherlands, speak vith the natives, and get a legal puff in the future. :smoke:

but in the czech republic is growing and toking also mostly decriminalized (not offically, but you practickly can't get busted for having a little bit mj in your pocket or for growing a plant on your balcony. So i'm goin to grow myself a little plant too and that means i'm goin to need marijuana growing - absolute begginers forum. i'm looking forward to it

take care y'all ^^

2. Welcome back.

3. you deserve a spanking for leaving us.....:hello:

4. wow it's gunna be soo cool to live over there I'm sure!

I've always wanted to travel over to different countries to where my family came from and stuff, we're Dutch that's why I'm mentioning this lol

5. Welcome back!, keep in touch with the GC for updates. Congrat!, on your studies, best wishes.

6. It sure has been a while since ive seen you lurking here..good to see you..and gl with growing!

7. thank you all :wave: