It's been a long time

Discussion in 'General' started by jumper420, Nov 8, 2019.

1. I’m getting older but new here, welcome back. I’ll check those journals out.

2. Lmfao yea I'm back chilling vegging out no growing for me till my state legalizes if u go thru any journals there is a sudden cut off on all of them that was the day of my arrest

3. I remember you. Yea I made the move to a legal state. Got a great job and rising up through the ranks and growing at home for fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. man it's good to see an old face how you doin sade. I'm hoping in the next year or so I'll be legal to grow all I want but we will see if it means my state goes legal or I move out of state with my wife and 2 kids and if you know me from the past yes I am still with the girl who drove me up the wall and started fights with me all the time. We got 2 beautiful kids together 1 boy who's gonna be 5 in march 2020 and a girl who's gonna be 2 in April of 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Congrats. Any advice on not getting arrested ?? Did you have a big grow going or just play growing for your own medicine??? If I’m to forward I apologize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Those r 3 journals I did plus I got a few other things I'm always down to teach what I can and I keep learning

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Best advice on not getting arrested dont grow in an apartment and dont even let the family pet know u grow

8. Oo and always run carbon filters with all fans more carbon filtration the less smell I could smoke anywhere in my apartment and you couldn't smell it within 5 mins

9. Love my apartment. Pretty large and landlord knows I grow and doesn't care because I pay PG&E

10. @Sade I'm gonna send u a message had a question I was thinking about

• Like Like x 1