Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its been a long time coming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the420man, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I got put on probation in december 2009. Havent smoked any between 12-08-09..7-26-11! It feels good to be chillen back on grasscity again. DAAAAAAAAAMN

2. Welcome back!

3. What kind of new hobby(s), if any, did you pick up while you weren't smoking? I'm trying to imagine what life would be like if I took a year and a half break. I haven't done that since high school.

4. no new hobbies. Just a lot of work, and court. Lots of pbr

5. Damn, nothing? You have to have something to show for a year and a half mane.

6. 1 more month for me :D

7. What'd you do to get put on probation

8. Dope man dope man :bongin:

That'd be awesome, after a year and a half. Save a bunch of money and call your guy like "man, fuck that oz, i need 3 pounds" :p

9. welcome back dude! i shall take a bowl hit for ya.

10. i dont want to go into details but it ended up me getting expelled and probation for 1 year. so thats december until june when i graduated from an alternative school. 2 weeks later got a job so i got a job and PO stuck up my ass if its not one it the other. so eventually i get off in december with a court date lingering a month away for a ticket. went to jail and probation for 3 more months, and five days before i got off i got a nother charge so went to court got it continued went to court and now i am free.

any questions ill answer about the holey story^^^^^

While i was on probation iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii fucked it up becuase i had to do an extra 7 months of bullshit. ha just drink beer hang out and not smoke idk