Its All Gone To Shit (Kinda Urgent)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DanTheReggaeFan, Jul 9, 2013.

1. So basically as the title say 'It's all gone to shit' and for some long and stupid reasons I have to destroy my babies roughly 2-3 weeks before harvest. It's some heartbreaking shit but there is no way around it, all I will say though is bi-polar chicks are crazy lol. So I was wondering if you could make any decent cannabutter out of plants that aren't quite mature yet. It's kinda urgent because there is only maybe 24hrs until they have to be destroyed and I really want to get something out of it because I have £500+ invested into it. Pleeeeeeese help me because I feel like this at the moment  :cry:

2. I once had to harvest a girl really early (5 weeks in flower) but I just used dry ice extraction to salvage what I could since it was already somewhat frosty. It wasn't the best by any means but it produced a decent bake for me. BTW, my threshold is pretty low.

3. Thanks DumDum. I'm thinking because they're pretty frosty and one plant in particular is looking near it should be ok. Also there will probably be around 4-5oz of trim in total so I'm hoping it will be alright.

4. I've got one more question about cannabutter. Because I've heard the high is different from smoking, can you still tell the difference between strain. Like a lemon haze cookie to a kush cookie. I wanted to know because this was a strain I've never smoked before and it smelt so nice.

5. Yah you can turn those plants into butter or whatever
    But if i were you (even though we didnt get full story)
    I would try to work my way around it and consult with the girl to get YOUR GIRLS full matured
    $500 is alot man
    Goodluck :)

6. Thanks stoned4bed. Trust me, if there was any other way to finish them I would. And it's a really long story so I can't be bothered to type it all out. One thing I will say though is it's looking like the girl might be getting sectioned soon so if an ambulance did get called to get her then they would have found the plants anyway so this way at least the plants are back in my possession and I can get something out of them.