Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its All Gone To Shit (Kinda Urgent) Sorry for the repost in a different section

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DanTheReggaeFan, Jul 9, 2013.

1. #1 DanTheReggaeFan, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    So basically as the title say 'It's all gone to shit' and for some long and stupid reasons I have to destroy my babies roughly 2-3 weeks before harvest. It's some heartbreaking shit but there is no way around it, all I will say though is bi-polar chicks are crazy lol. So I was wondering if you could make any decent cannabutter out of plants that aren't quite mature yet. It's kinda urgent because there is only maybe 24hrs until they have to be destroyed and I really want to get something out of it because I have £500+ invested into it. Pleeeeeeese help me because I feel like this at the moment  :cry:
    And if you can does it need to be dried and cured. As you can probably tell I've never made cannabutter before

2. i wouldn't know but you can always try, what have you got to lose? you could try making a tincture?

3. I'd take the whole plant buds, stems, leaves and let them dry in the sun for a day or two and make some canna butter.. Sorry for your loss is there really no hope for them?

Thanks man. Yeah, there really is no hope left. I was up all night just trying to figure out a way but there really is no hope and I won't be able to start up a next grow for a few months at least which is really annoying considering how much I enjoy it.

5. You dont need to cure/dry if your just going to make edibles, just like i said cut the plant at the bottom stem and let it sit in the sun till its pretty dry, then cut it into smaller sections and just blend it al up in a heavy-duty blender... Make sure to decarb before you make the butter

6. The Ganja Gods have saved me  :yay:  :hello:  :metal: . I went round to the house the other day thinking I was going to chop them but when I got there I found out we have a place to finish them. I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo :hello: