its all fuckin gone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 6highasthesky9, Jan 18, 2005.

1. my brother has this bowl right its called the copper bullet its blue n my dads like christian so me n him r downstairs were we always smoke n my dad coms don n says 4 me 2 get out of the room but i could still c n here everything i just look through the steps so neway i look n he throws the bowl on the floor n hes like wats that my brothers like idk hes like i'm not stupid n we had a qp n we did'nt even smoke it yet n my dad says dont even try lookin 4 your pot i burnt it in the fire i was so pissed.

2. its ok when u use one letter to take the place of a word but not when u use it all the time..it just gets confusing after a while

3. why would you just go and smoke downstairs with your parents home when u know at least ur dad is against it...

4. The kid just lost a qp! Don't bum him down even more...

5. make a long story short ...
    his dad burnt his grass. :p

6. it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so much. then again, i don't know your family situation. everybody's family is different. all i know is that sounds kind of careless from the way you put it. but a whole qp? i'm a christian and i smoke weed. doesn't mean i go to church every sunday. i have the bible and it's what i need. but the point is, it doesn't say anything about not doing drugs. in fact, i saw some quotes one time where people believe they were referring to marijuana. it's all in how you perceive it...but.

i would've straightened him out, or at least quieted him down.

7. so your saying your dad lit your quarter pound of nug on fire? was it decent nugs, like a qp of mids wouldnt be a tremendous loss but dank ohh no

last year one of my buddies moms found a half pound of dank in his trunk and flushed it down their toilet.

8. how old are you........12?..........i couldnt understand that..........i think i picked up something about a broken bowl..........a dad..........and some weed.........yeah im confused......... :confused: ...........here this will help you............
    http://fun.sdinet.de/flash/posting.swf

study it

9. Ok it took me about 7 years to read that. Eye liek got 2 bgz uv weed n mi d wud all "yo!' dayt is bad I brke it 2 pc3z on teh fl00r"

But I managed to understand it. Bad times, thank god I don't have a dad. Being a bastard smoker is so much easier.

10. i've read worse. stfu, guys. but a qp of ANY kind of bud is a huge loss. no matter how good. unless it's that nasty brown stuff.

11. A quarter pound....must have taken his entire life to buy that.