Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its all about the Process

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt X, Jan 5, 2010.

1. I have been smoking everyday for about 4 months now and have come to realize i really enjoy the process of smoking along with the high. I love gathering up a bunch of buddies or a bunch of people that I might have never smoked with before and finding some bud and then a safe place to smoke (since i can't smoke at home) and sitting back and enjoying a blunt. I love rolling mainly because you have to work to smoke. I feel like if i didnt have to go through the process to smoke and always had a bong sitting on my coffee table for me to hit when ever i wanted i wouldn't enjoy smoking bud as much. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same way or im just weird. haha