It's a sign for surely.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Jun 19, 2010.

1. There's this bar I was going to apply for when I saw an ad like... 2 weeks ago, and I never went to apply bc I'm a horrible procrastinator, and I told myself if it showed up again, I was defiantly going to apply, well it popped up today, so... on Monday, I'm going...

Wish me luck :D

This place is a beer emporium. They have over 200 draft and bottled beers, and I think it would be a kick ass place to work... even though I don't drink beer o_O

2. I was going to try becoming a bartender, but I don't drink so it seemed kinda pointless. How will I know if I made it right? :confused_2:

Good luck! You'll get it for surely for surely.

3. Id buy a beer off ya. :ey:

4. This place is just hiring servers, so I figured it's easy peezy

I bartended once... people kept complaining that I was trying to get them hammered... but at the time, I thought that was the point? :confused_2:

5. Oh yeah? Haha, hopefully I'd get good tips, I'm pretty cute I suppose, but idk of I have a super awesome personality right off the bat to strangers. I hope I can pull it off if I get the job though.

6. good choice! some drunk people tip really well. i remember one time i pregamed before going to a bar before i was 21, so i was already buzzing and feeling generous. i spent atleast $200 on beers. buying them for myself, friends, and random people around me, and for some reason not wanting change. i turned $3 beers into $20 beers and a massive tip for the bartender. also woke up nearly naked with my pants and wallet emptied out in a stairwell. from what i remember, it was truly an epic night. no more bars for me haha

good luck!

7. Those people are stupid.

8. Did you get the job?

Or even go? :laughing:

9. Only job better then a bartender is a budtender

10. Nah.. chickentender

Whos hungry?

11. Lol no... I tried for a closer to home job. No luck still :(

12. I think it's time to learn the hustle.

13. To be a bartender

You need boobs a smile and a good personality...imo haha my parents own a restaurant

Bartenders are like 98% female around here...lmao

Good luck quit procrastinating, go in in a darth vader suit :laughing: you can pull it off:smoke:

14. bartenders = slaves

midgets = people mcnuggets

:bolt:

15. lol I don't think you should ever post here with meaningless posts like that
    slaves?

I know a girl who bartends who probably makes more than your mommy and daddy

16. .....:(

17. :cry: me a river...

18. Oh, yeah! My daddy is stronger than your daddy.

19. lol + rep if I can

nah but yeah I know a girl who pulls in 250 about a night

making 6 an hour working 8 hours

doing that 4 times a week

like...damn