It's a sad time for gaming. :(

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BigCheef69, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Haven't been many releases lately and all of the good games are being pushed back. I was waiting for FarCry 3 and was so happy to see it would be released within the next month or two, and they pushed it back. :(

I've ran out of exciting games to play. This sucks. :mad:

2. Halo 2 was also pushed back multiple times and look at how incredible of a game that is.

3. Id still be playing halo 2 if I could

4. I know what you mean, but it just sucks that there is a huge gap in the gaming universe. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll have some money saved up by the new year.

5. L.A Noire is fun. Max Payne 3. MGS 4...list goes on man

6. Eh, just look at last November. So many good titles came out that month people didn't know what to do with their money. I'm sure over the next year or two we will see plenty of solid releases. Of course there will be some down time throughout the year

7. 2012 NCAA football came out and the new skyrim dlc its kept me occupied

8. Exactly. I'd rather the awesome titles be spread out a bit, as opposed to just released in the same month.

I was gonna mention Max Payne 3, in case you haven't picked that one up yet OP, but its been brought up, I see. Great game. Saints Row 3 is also one of the most fun games I've played in a really long time. Not too bad a replay value and it's just an hilarious time.

Once shit like Last of Us and Far Cry 3 start dropping we won't know what to do with ourselves. I definitely see what you're saying, though. I've been mostly replaying old games ('til I picked up Max Payne 3 last week, which I finished in a couple of days, so it was soon back to replaying).

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV21ZLbi0hs]Deadpool Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube[/ame]