It's a sad day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jake519, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Today a cop came to my door, I was asleep and my mom answered. He was investigating a package my stepbro sent that had an hq through canada post (he is dumb and put insurance on it...and when his brother didnt get it he was dumb enough to try to collect the insurance). Anyways we had 7 plants going in a garden and we had to rip them all out because of the heat. My mom doesnt know how to deal with cops and id'ed my stepbrother in the picture the cop had. If they press charges its a felony for my stepbrother which is shitty but its his own mistake...the shitty thing was having to rip those plants out. (No we have nowhere else to put them)

2. sad story, bro.

3. Sad day indeed.

4. Your brother tryed to mail someone weed? To me that sounds like a bad idea. But ya lossing your plants is pretty shitty dude.

5. yeah it was a really really dumb move to mail someone the shit, it probably would have been alright if he hadnt gotten the package insured

6. I had to pull out my plants a couple days ago. It was alot more than 7, they were all so young :(

7. i feel ya. one of my best friends just had to rip his outdoor grow all out because the neighbors called the cops on him. i was almost as pissed as he was because out of ten plant 6 were females and i was promised a 1/4 for helping him plant and i was going to help trim when there were ready to be harvested