Its a OutDoor problem, But its Going Indoors!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThirstOwnz, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Hello, I have a few very tall plants that are tied down in my little sneaky spot off in the woods, but out of my 6 lady's i have a short indica that isnt even over 20inchs tall, but is at the same age as the others! So I want to dig her up and move her into my grow room, Im very scared of doing so because i think ill damage the roots/growth! But i dont think shes going 2 make it with these tall ladys crowding her and she seems so small compared 2 them! IS THERE ANY WAY OF MOVING HER WITHOUT KILLING MY BABY :(?? ** They are 61 days Old, they are not in flowering yet, the outside light schedule is umm about 15/9 ( not 100% ) and her ezact height is 16inchs, shes very very dark green compared to them, i wouldnt think the roots are very deep.

*[PLZ HELP, Its a OUTDOOR PROBLEM, but Maybe a Indoor Grower has had this problem?? Plz move this Thread 2 the outdoor section if u think it would get more results] *:eek:

2. How close is she to the others, how much light is she getting?

3. As long as you dig far away enough from her stem and deep enough, you should be fine. The roots are probably not even a foot down so dig like 1.5 or even 2 feet down if you want to be really careful.

She will be under stress naturally from the transition but will recover in a week or two if you do it right.

4. She gets just as the same light as the others, there all 2feet apart, but she's so bushy she goes under the others! And im just so scared of moving her, should i get like some type of root growth? omg if i fuck this up 2night im gonna kill myself lol, ill pst u guys with info its almost 11pm so i think its dark enough2 transplant! i dont want sombody saying " hey that man is carrying a pot with a plant in it" lol

5. What do you mean by that?