It's a girl!

Discussion in 'General' started by experimentalist, May 29, 2009.

1. #1 experimentalist, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Just got back from the hospital! My wife and I just had our first girl! Everything's in the
    right place and she is healthy as a horse. 8 lbs even, and 20" long.

It was a hell of an experience and I can say that it's amazing just how much your life
    changes those first few seconds you hear your child crying after being delivered. I love it!

I get to enjoy the easy part where she sleeps most of the time,but I know that'll change :)

Any tips for a new dad?

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

2. congrats on the daughter! :hello:

3. Welcome to the next 18 years of your life :D

4. Love Her.

Congratulations. :hello:

5. Congrats on the baby girl!

6. pics or it didnt happen!

jk man.

Congradulations! :)

7. congrats on the babess. invest your time, enjoy her while shes young. search the internet to see what new innovations people are givinig their babies to maximize their abilities

have fun :p

8. Sleeps most of the time. Uh no, she will want to be fed every two hours. :eek:

Make your wife comfortable and happy. I can't stress this enough!!! Oh and learn how to agree with everything she says. Congratulations DAD! :D

9. Mazel tov! May you all continue to be happy and healthy.

10. Congrats Man!!! God bless you and your family and good luck!:smoking::D

11. :metal:

Make sure she gets a good taste in music.
    I can't stand the stupid little teenybopper fucks who've never even listened to a Beatles album.

12. goooooood luck. i hear girls are a handfull...:D

13. dont drop the baby. << best advice evar

14. congratulations man. good luck.

15. Woot Woot brother! :hello:

16. Congrats and best of luck man.

17. Congratulations! My first son is due in a few months as well. :hello:

18. Great information, congratulation dear
    Now you are a father of a sweet baby.

19. Congrats Dad and Mom!!!! Welcome to the world baby girl. Here's to a life filled with goodness, kindness and good health.

My best advice for new parents is - no matter what you heard you cannot spoil a newborn by holding them too much, lol. I've seen so many new parents drive themselves crazy listening to a newborn cry and think they can't go comfort him/her because they'll "spoil" them.

Good luck and many Blessings be upon your family :hello:

20. Don't let her smoke to young... thats all you really gotta worry about that.. Kids basically take care of themselves after 13 or so.. So just make sure you offer a good up bringing in a happy healthy home until then.