It's a down day...

Discussion in 'General' started by sarah_sweetie77, Feb 27, 2003.

1. I feel so sad today and I don't know why. It's a very nice day outside and I wanted to go to the park and get high but I realized that I have no one to go with me. So I don't want to go. I am all alone till my boyfriend gets home and I am bored. Have no friends to call or to do something with.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO! I HATE IT!

And I only have enough weed to get high once so I am waiting till later on tonight. Which really sucks. I just feel down, weird feeling. I'm just moping around the house wanting something to do and wanting some weed.

Anyways... I'm bored.

2. hey don't feel down....you have all of us stoners here at the city to cheer you up!! ;) go to the humour section and go throgh it....and then to past posts of humour.,....i put a few in there and i know they allways cheer me up.....there's lots of things to do here at the city.......sending some good karma your way..........Peace out........Sid

3. Find something to occupie your time. Like Sid said look through the humor forums or do anything. Boredom is from not looking for something to do!~

4. I feel you, hope you feel better soon.

5. I know I'm a little late on this, but I hope your day got a whole lot better!

6. Fire one up And SMILE

Attached Files:

• 21.gif
      21.gif
      File size:
      1.2 KB
      Views:
  7. just look at dutaz's av and remember things could be worse....you could look like that!