Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's 2012....So wtf is regular weed still findable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012.

1. #1 runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Seriously.

They found a way to make weed stronger by growing hydroponically.
    Have medical marijuana in about 5 states.
    Have crazy ass new strains coming out 1-2 years.

So why the fuck is Regular weed & Mids still exist?
    Serious question.

Ranting because some dude tried to sell me high mids but called exotic high grade lol.

2. Because some people have backyard grows and some have crazy underground indoor semi truck shit grow going on, And some people who just grow weed in their backyard and sell it exist aswell, it seems as though they will always exist.

3. Because its still illegal.

4. There will always be a market for lower grade herb along as we are connected to the mexican border.

5. because believe it or not, people still pay for it, so theres a demand, nice and cheap prices are affordable duringhard times

6. Care to elaborate on that for me? Just wondering :D

7. Weed isn't stronger hydroponically it just veges faster. But yea bro it really surprises me too when i see the kinda of shit people smoke. But everyone still dosent know how to grow dry and cure weed properly.

8. just because you got ThE BeSt SeEds EvEr EVAR! doesnt mean your weed will be good, if you take shit care of your plant, cure it like a retard and trimmed it like a 10yr old with his first pube. Its goin to be crap. Im sure you can infer the rest of your answers from that statement

9. #9 runthistown18, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012

people didn't hear about these 4 years ago. VVV

OG Kush
    Sour Diesel
    Chem Dog.
    Blue Dream
    Green Crack
    Cotton Candy

Plus around 2005 purple weed started coming out.
    By 2014 5-6 new stronger stains will come out that will shit all over what i listed above. new & better weed always coming out.

10. Ive been smoking og kush, Chemdog, sour d and assorted purple since I started smoking 7 years ago dude. But yes there are new crosses every day.

11. The strain has a BIT to do with it... i guess.
    But it's mostly how you grow. And there's always someone doing their first grow. Also, I hate hydro, because people think it makes pot more potent, when it doesn't..... at all. It's just faster, which mostly affects yield. NOT POTENCY

12. i find ther taste smell and texture are different with hydro

13. Depressing to say, but if there was only dank being sold where I live I simply could not afford to smoke bud. :/

14. well i love hydro...sure it gets me high, but i really enjoy it for the tiast. also, when i smoke dro i get a good buzz after 5 hits or so. so i cant enjoy smoking a sweet because i would only smoke half of it. plus smoking in sweets is not that efficent either. at 20g, a sweet would cost 10 or so. so it is also more expensive.

regular or mids is around because its cheaper. i can smoke a bowl or regular and get high.
    i can enjoy a sweet and not get to fuck up and end up regreting smoking it. plus a sweet of mids would only cost me about 2$ a sweet or 60$ an oz
    ps dont look down at regular smokers just because u only smoke dro

15. Fuck the fucking strain names
    Fuck the fucking strain names
    Fuck the fucking strain names
    (Unless you KNOW a grower or have a card for a dispensary)
    BECAUSE STRAIN NAMES DONT MEAN SHIT

If some guy said:
    "DUDE BUY THIS OG KUSH ITS SOME BOMB ASS STUPID RETARDED FLY SHIT FIRE"

And some other guy said:
    "Hey man, I've got some headies"
    I'd buy from the second guy
    Because the 1st guy is an asshole who would try to make you overpay.

16. [quote name='"runthistown18"']

people didn't hear about these 4 years ago. VVV

OG Kush
    Sour Diesel
    Chem Dog.
    Blue Dream
    Green Crack
    Cotton Candy

Plus around 2005 purple weed started coming out.
    By 2014 5-6 new stronger stains will come out that will shit all over what i listed above. new & better weed always coming out.
    .[/quote]

First of all, "purple weed" has been around waaaay longer than 2005.

Second of all, those strain names mean next to nothing. Unless you're growing it yourself or buying from a dispensary, I almost guarantee that that "OG Kush" you're buying isn't actually OG Kush. Even if it was, that doesn't mean it's necessarily any stronger than any rowing strain. Growing technique has a bigger, more variable role in potency than genetics.

17. [quote name='"letsmokeasweet"']well i love hydro...sure it gets me high, but i really enjoy it for the tiast. also, when i smoke dro i get a good buzz after 5 hits or so. so i cant enjoy smoking a sweet because i would only smoke half of it. plus smoking in sweets is not that efficent either. at 20g, a sweet would cost 10 or so. so it is also more expensive.

regular or mids is around because its cheaper. i can smoke a bowl or regular and get high.
    i can enjoy a sweet and not get to fuck up and end up regreting smoking it. plus a sweet of mids would only cost me about 2$ a sweet or 60$ an oz
    ps dont look down at regular smokers just because u only smoke dro[/quote]

if i'm decoding this right, did you just say 20 grams in one blunt?

18. Um, just because someone gives you the name doesn't mean it's inaccurate. It could mean they got some medical, or that they legitimately grow.
    I've gotten plenty with names, and most of them have matched up.

19. Reading comprehension is muy importante.

20. "It could mean"

If that isn't what you were referring to, I have no idea what point you were trying to get across.

I saw "Fuck the fucking strain names" and facepalmed.