Itouch4g problems after jailbreak help please....

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by pizzdog, Feb 17, 2011.

1. K so i jailbroke my itouch 4g like 3hours ago and downloaded winterboard and after the download was finished i had to reboot the itouch and once i rebooted it became stuck on the apple logo screen and wont stop showing it. It shows the apple logo for like 10minutes and then flashes white and then repeats. So how can i fix this. Its been going on for like 2 hours now and wont stop or turn off.

2. how did you jailbreak it? a download or off of jailbreakme.com? your probably gonna have to hook your ipod up to your computer and restore it

3. I used redsnow

4. Try either turning it off and restarting it (if possible). This happened with me too. if you cant restart it, your gonna have to let the battery die then turn it back on. If that doesnt work, all you can do is reset it and hopefully you have everything on your itunes,

5. Assuming you have iOS 4... All jailbreaks are "tethered" which means you gotta llug it in whenever yo want to do something like use winterboard

6. The problem is fixed thanks lol

7. Only to copy themes onto the phone. Once the theme is on the phone you can change Winterboard settings on the fly without a cable.

8. Actually this is wrong. There are tons of untethered jailbreaks for 4.0 + software.

9. I know I'm not really helping, but for god sake's it's an iPod Touch. Would you call an iPod Nano an iNano? iShuffle? iClassic?

inb4 iPhone (whole 'nother story)

10. Lol, chill out man. They are widely regarded as Itouches.

11. That's the problem....

12. Yes, you're right.
    • incorrectly
    • usually by noobs
    • who have no business "jailbreaking" their iDevice
    • and only help to perpetuate the "itouch" misnomer to other noobs

And it's like fingernails on chalkboard to me. iPod Touch, damnit. There is no "iTouch". I don't care to know that much about your personal life :p

13. I just call it a POS. mine is real simple.

14. Uh, you have no idea what you're talking about. I have plenty of business jailbreaking my ipod. I'm by no means a noob when it comes to jailbreaking, having jailbroken several ipods. and I love my itouch

15. hahahahhaaaahahahahhaa
    hahaahahahhahaha
    hahahahahaha
    hahahahah
    ahahha
    aha
    ahh.

while (true) $credibility--;

16. :confused::confused: My iphone 4 was activated in store the day i bought it, thats the only time it has been ina computer? I have jailbroke it through jailbreakme and i can download themes through winterboard fine?