It took me 5 minutes to write something here...

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Aug 11, 2003.

1. hahah im too baked to post :D couldnt think of a subject... guess i dont know what im posting about.

anyways i just packed a fat single hoot in the bong and smoked a little bowl in my pipe of some really good weed. which reminds me of a story i have to tell...

so it was two days ago. my friend jackie was having a little birthday deal so i went over to her house at 1230 . jackie her bud and me made some RAD hashbrowns and omelets after a nice little blaze out back. my bud dave came and we headed into vancouver. we went to a store called Planet Rock. me and dave were going to buy some throwing stars, they were gnarly, but 28$ a peice. (imagine toking out back infront of an enourmous plywood target, throwing ninja stars all over the place!!!) Dave ended up buying a portable, but battery powered bud buster (very cool) and jackie bought a new pipe. in total we bought 10 packs of rollies (blueberry cherry banana watermelon mint blunt papers etc..) i didnt have any money to buy something, because i needed all my money to buy an ounce that i was going to dish off to my buddies to get a little extra cash for the week. well i walked outside dissapointed i couldnt get anything (there was lots of cool shit) and youd never believe. (actually in van...) this random guy walks up, and pulls an ounce out of his fanny pack. says he'll hook it up for 60$ as he needs the money for rent right now. I checked out the bud, it looked cool, so he tossed it in my backpack and i gave him the cash. hahah, everyone was staring at me so much, but whatever, ill never see any of those folks again, and cops in van couldnt give a shit. it turns out this weed is EXTREMELY potent, so sixty is atleast a third of what the weeds worth around here. its almost purely red hair, which i wasnt sure would be the best, but i trusted the guy when he said it was good, the weed smelt rad too. so with my new found extra cash i went into the store and bought a nice glass bowl for my bong. it has a big glass gecko chasing a glass ladybud around it, it looks awesome. the bowl itself is blue.

this is getting pretty damn long... hahahah im sooo cooked. if you want to keep reading feel free... or skip to the end now, as this story is not going to come to a point, i just had a cool day :D hahah but the last paragraph is what i really want you to read, if you even made it this far...

but as i was saying. i went to the park outside the art museum to test the chron, and smoke out jackie for her birthday. we blazed a huge back out of all kinds of joints pipes etc and then got an awesome dinner at earls. we met some friends there and it was actually really fun. we had great conversation and everyone was really baked. the waiter we had was a ball too, and DAMN!! there were so many hotties there i couldnt believe. i ordered jackie a big chocolate mousse secretly and everyone thought it was cool when she got it. we pigged out, it was sooooooo good, and far too rich for anyone to eat it all alone, so we all got alot. then we had to get back home. we were planning to stay for the fireworks in town, but it was just such a long day and we all wanted to get back to TTown and blaze more. after coming home we hotboxed in my house and then I went to bed. great day. everything went right, and everyone got everything they wanted right away. plus the 60 dollar ounce was a very welcome surprise. too bad i cant get the same deal everyday...

ok. but to now to the point of this, the longest post EVER! hahaha, ive been typing this for like 20 minutes now.

but where was I? fuck im pretty baked of just a bong rip and a bowl to the head. this is good bud. its creeps up on you, seems ive been getting more stoned with every babbling paragraph i type...

but yes. its 7am here. i went to bed at 12, woke up at about 3am. my new girlfriend (who i havent seen since i asked her out!! ARGGHH!!) called me at about 315, which was wierd, cuz i just happened to be awake. we talked till 6 am. its funny, everytime i talk to her late at night, she wakes my tired ass up by being so energetic, and i make her wired crazy nice calm down and go to sleep by being so tired and lazy. by the end of it all shes usually passing out and im wide awake. which would explain this post...

so im ripped at 7am drinking coffee and water. im baked out of my mind, with thoughts of newfound love in my head. it looks like its gonna be sunny out too.

i really have to say, this has been the best summer of my life.

and now, THE POINT of this thread... hows everyone else doing? im having such a great time as of lately, i wanna know what all you guys are doing!!

2. shitty.... haha, but i don't wanna rain on your parade!!!! Enjoy your great smoke! ! ! !