Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It sucks being sober... don't do it!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nykoo, Aug 28, 2011.

1. #1 Nykoo, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    Hey guys...so after smoking almost everyday for 4 years i have decided to quit for a year, because i just wanted too see how it would feel not being high. So i thought i was going to end up forgetting about my good highs and be anti-weed....but nope i strongly regret being sober for a year. I feel like it was a year wasted i honestly would of been WAY more productive if i was baked. My last year of smoking i was always working i used it for motivation and it just made me work and come up with amazing ideas for my business ect.. Anyways i would do anything to be baked right now while playing this COD.....ohh man and i miss how good food tastes god damn i really need to get back to smoking ASAP. SO to all my true passionate smokers out there if u do decide to quit good chance u will regret it. Only positive thing i got out of this was $ and my parents not bitching at me.

2. You know, you could have just remembered the times when you didn't smoke and compared it to the time now but hey if you wanna go a full year without smoking that's up to you.

3. lol no i have already been sober for a year and i regret it....i hope i feel like a first time smoker again when i get back on it high af :smoke:

4. I stop living the moment soberness starts to show it's ugly face

5. tl;dr, but the title sounds like u got some probs.

If u gotta be high to enjoy life, Thats not a very cool life.

6. nope i gotta be high to be more productive at my job and trust me quit for a year and life will be as boring af no matter wat u do

7. Good job on staying strong for a year tho....

8. Oh you will alright lol :smoke:

9. word, that's pathetic

10. THANK YOU! im glad someone knows the pain i went thru.

11. to be honest i only smoke to get motivated and work harder than ever....and ofcourse when u first start out u just have fun playing video games ect..but after a couple years i just used it as a motivational supplement but some still use it for video games and lazy stuff smh...

12. being sober is the side effect from lack of thc :smoke: