it only gets funnier..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buzzer777, Aug 25, 2017.

1. #1 Buzzer777, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I don't see anything there.. when I highlight it I see a box where something should be.. but it's not..

3. Try now..had to remove the HTTP from the addy like Amazon..WTF is going on here..Censorship??

• Like Like x 2
  4. The only real way to silence him is to shove a cork into his mouth.
    As the stress increases, so does his paranoia!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #6 ZebraHaze, Aug 25, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    How suprising....MSM coming out yet again in public calling for ppl to take away Trump's 1st amendment...And they're seriously pushing NK fear mongering? Trump's reaction to Kim's psychotic episode was fine, if not too soft on that commie fucker

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hope that cia agent gives the money back when this whole thing fails. She needs over $1bil to do this.
    Why not raise money for a real cause? There are people out there who won't eat tonight..

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Heaven forbid that a CIA agent would keep a grudge for being "outed" by the last republican administration, for this long" This is a disaster, what will Don do without his twitter?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. the media is so quick to cover this "story", however never really say anything about what you just said here. If you are so inclined to do a public service, why not do something that is actually a real benefit to people? So many things that money could be used for. Same with the money that the SSA deposited in wrong accounts. All that money adds up, and it certainly could add up to a big, beautiful wall with fucking lazer beams and sharks and shit. And better roads, schools, teachers, bridges, etc, etc.

9. The story here is that Valerie Plame wants people to donate so she can buy twitter and delete his account? Isn't that like a baker not baking a cake for someone because he doesn't like them?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. It more like Big Don not following Twitter rules and, guidelines.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sounds like it's a problem between him and Twitter Corp, and not some dope who's suckering idiots into raising a billion dollars to buy a piece Twitter.

It's such an idiotic thing to ask of people.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's also a joke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. For real?
    That makes me feel better.
    Everything I saw on Twitter last night made her sound serious.

14. Someone better fill these idiots in on the joke..

20170825_181747.png Screenshot_20170825-181805.jpg 20170825_181747.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. Where`s the Chicken dude?

Sure he could throw another tire on the BBQ, and come up with the answer. Legend.

16. From the Go Fund Me site
    Valerie Plame Wilson had the very excellent idea to raise 1 billion dollars to buy twitter and ban bad accounts including the president's. This sounds great. Pie in the sky? Maybe. Gimme a slice! In the spirit of friendly competition we want to take this one step further and raise 2 billion dollars to outbid Plame and ban even more accounts. If we fail to reach our goal or cannot reach a satisfying arrangement with twitter, or even just change our minds, 2/3 of the money we raise will be distributed to black trans people, and 1/3 will be reserved for future projects. Please help us get there.
    GOOD LUCK VAL!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. So it's a scam to raise money for black trans people and other projects that she chooses..

Gotchya

She should have just started a go fund me for that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Now not so fast, it's Plan B not a scam.

19. Scams don't work if the truth is known. The truth is there isn't any way they are going to buy a controlling share of twitter even by raising a billion dollars because the more shares they buy the more expensive they become. The billion dollar number was at today's prices but if someone's trying to take it over then the price goes up.