Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It is not laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigpappyj, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Bigpappyj, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    There have been way too many "OMG my weed is laced" threads lately. I am aware that many people here are new to toking but no one would give you free pcp coke or percs for no reason. The chances of it being laced are very slim. You are probably just really really baked and not used to it.

This isnt a question. Therefor it dosent belong in this forum, And really it more belongs as a reponse to a thread about weed being laced. -KSR

2. exactly, i hate when people post those, but its a little funny aswell

3. True.

Drug deals aren't going to waste their time (and money) lacing weed with harder, more expensive drugs.

4. There is too many of every thread...... EVEN this one.....DUN,Dun,dun

5. The herb I'm smoking right now is heavily laced...with some very pure hash oil :D

6. Yes..true...but this is the second thread I have seen, telling people their weed is not laced...which is two, too man. Unless your weed looks like a powdered donut, it most likely isn't laced. Once these kids try mushrooms/LSD...or actually...fucking PCP! then they will realize. Kids, don't try pcp...hahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.