it is getting so intense

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by iAM6, Feb 6, 2012.

1. idc if im crazy its awesome either way

2. thats what she said

3. im not crazy shit is going down. im able to change reality

4. Ok Mr. Reality changer, please explain

5. i cant.

6. You can't, because you cannot change reality. and your signature, is very confusing haha

7. what do your thoughts look like? dont tell me i dont need that shit. just look at your thoughts.

8. dude beat the bowl out and pack some other shit in there

9. you on crack or did you really just have a super revelation? if not you can go fuck urself.

10. [quote name='"iAM6"']what do your thoughts look like? dont tell me i dont need that shit. just look at your thoughts.[/quote]

*attempts to look at thoughts*

Hmm, I think I might need something that rhymes with brooms for this one....

:laughing:

11. #11 DrLingIsKing, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    Well what is real is only what your body percieves. Your nervous system, eyes, mouth, nose, ears, body, Perceive your reality. All that reality is is your senses sending electric signals to your brain. Reality is not a linear thing, their is no template reality.

Every single beings reality differs in some way, so we do not have one reality, there is more like a collage of everyone's realities All emerging in this one moment right now. This is reality, everyone collage of realities, emerging and converging at this one point. Now.

So you manipulate "reality" as a whole collage by simply interacting with other beings, changing your small part of the collage, therefore altering the reality that we all share as beings, conscious beings, aware and alive in this moment.

12. Very nice put and explained!

13. exactly but if you tune your vibration correctly you can perceive a fuck load of alternate ways of thinking

14. yokel?

15. If i tune my vibration correctly, i cum SO hard.

16. [quote name='"Spoogett"']

If i tune my vibration correctly, i cum SO hard.[/quote]

Lmao...

17. Can you change my reality? Make me a famous rock star please.

Unlimited money, drugs and women as well.

Do this, then we will believe you.

18. do explain:p

19. Yes please explain how to tune my vibration, therefore i will be able to perceive a fuck load of ways of thinking. please?

20. everyone can change reality, for it is just conceptualized by the mind :)