Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It is a sad day for this guy. :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Martinsaurusrex, Sep 23, 2011.

1. So what's happening to "your buddies fiance" :devious:

The bitch just ruined an innocent mans life. :mad:

2. #22 JEI3US, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    Judge will say 20 years but if he has a lawyer he will drop that to 10-15 and with good behavior he will be out in like 6-10 years. No way he does 20 years its a non violent offense but we really need the details to really tell whats going on. My freind was caught by an undercover selling over 50 pills all he got was the felony record and only spent a night in jail. He will be on probation for along time and have to do a ton of community service though.

3. Could you keep us posted on what happens hopefully just a fine or very lil time

4. They system is so fucked......the only country that makes money off of people going to jail it is a sad day indeed. best wishes to you and your friend

5. #25 hegawn, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    i'm gonna smoke and laugh at you

-Trolling and disrespect doesn't fly here

Stylez1877

6. Why would you do that, grow the fuck up man he's losing a friend.

7. We definitely don't make money off of people going to jail :(

It's $20,000 a year to house a single prisoner. That's YOUR tax dollars by the way.

Terribly sorry to hear about your friend, OP. Was he a convicted felon when he had the gun? If not then that's bullshit for him getting charged for it. Just this last year both D.C. and Chicago had their extremist gun laws repealed. It use to be illegal to have a loaded gun in your own home if you lived in either city. Those were the only cities that had such stringent laws.

8. [​IMG] GIFSoup

^ sad day for that elephant -.-

9. Thats horrible news :(

Next time I toke it's going to you guys.

10. That is insane.. it's amazing how laws differ even within the same country.. I know a guy who had a few ounces and got a $100 fine (California). Obviously it wasn't as much as your guy but wow..

11. :eek: YIKES!!!

I like a nice smoke every now and then my self but I prefer to use a BOWL vs my BOWEL(S). That will certainly wake you up.

12. Dude you don't get 20 years for any amount in Chicago, I suspect he was selling other drugs. Probably crack.

13. #33 DopeImean, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Sorry bro, just more reason for us smokers to get up, get out and fix this damned country.

14. [quote name='"ElectricRainbow"']Dude you don't get 20 years for any amount in Chicago, I suspect he was selling other drugs. Probably crack.[/quote]

If you cared to read the op, you'd know that he did have other substances on him, and if you read my oher post, you would know he had a gun at his house too.

15. sorry for not being clear, what i was trying to say is people actually have private prisons that the federal government pays the owner to put prisoners in, since the federal prisons are full. Now look at any other country in the world...the dont have private prisons.....thats saying something.

16. not doubt tonights for you broo