Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It is a sad day for this guy. :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Martinsaurusrex, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Hey all, if any of you know me, you know my best friend is my dealer, he has been since I moved here, well, he got busted the other day, and can serve up to I think ~20 years for posession, intent to sell, paraphenalia, and a few other ones. Now, I'm not upset that I lost my dealer, I'm upset that I lost my best friend. My buddys fiancee stood him up, so I smoked him up earlier, and now I'm dry. So if all of the apprentice section light one up for me and my best friend, that'd be awesome.

Peace&love.

2. Wow. That sucks. Lighting one up for your friend...

3. Dammnnn... bad hit... I'll toke this imaginary joint for you friend, since I have nothing to contribute lol. hope everything works out... he needs to get himself a good lawyer lol

4. Sorry to hear that brother
    this one's to you & them :smoke:

5. Imma hit my MFLB for you guys. Not exactly smoking but it beats hitting my cat.

6. 20 Years? Jesus christ did he have like 200 pounds? What kinda fucking sentence is that.

7. I'm gonna pack a whole bowel just for you.

8. Lots of places still are medieval with their weed laws.

5lbs is 20 years where I live.

Any amount can be up to a year in jail.

9. Interesting...lol

10. Awww.. Lets smoke a bowl!

11. :( i'm smoking a BOWL :smoke: tell him to get a great lawer ASAP!;) good luck to your friend:wave:

12. Fucking stupid ass laws man

Imaginary lines and plants... I can't even believe a judge would feel right ruining someone's life over plants... PLANTS!

What if all of a sudden we could get high off of maple syrup, would they arrest everyone with a maple tree in their back yard?

I just hate the hypocrisy of our government man, and the ignorant people who are too blind to see it... seeing people get put away for marijuana pisses me off man. Seriously... of all the things the cops could be doing, they bust stoners... that's not a very efficient use of tax payer's money.

13. he wont get 20 years, probation, community service and a big fine..... someones gotta be optimistic for him lol..... but seriously i wish him luck on his journey through the judesam.....judesiar....judaical...........jewydecimal system!

14. My condolences man, if legalisation happens they better have more than an apology for him.

15. Interesting indeed. Tell me how that works out for you v

16. That really sucks man. GL to your buddy.

But, this made me LOL, for real.

17. [quote name='"LafterL"']he wont get 20 years, probation, community service and a big fine..... someones gotta be optimistic for him lol..... but seriously i wish him luck on his journey through the judesam.....judesiar....judaical...........jewydecimal system![/quote]

Nah, he's getting 20 years at the minimum, he had his hearing today. They found his gun at his house too, which isn't saving him much. Not to mention he had other drugs too that I can't discuss.

18. i mean thats nice and all but no one needs to stick anything in their bum to make OP feel better :wave:

19. Ahhh, well he shouldn't have had other drugs.

Damn sucks, skippy

20. damn, thats the risk you take when you roll like that though. still its not like he was murdering anyone, 20 years is a lifetime, and pretty fucking harsh