It has just been figured out that there is an online army of trolls for за родину

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dannyscott, Apr 5, 2015.

1. #1 Dannyscott, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    http://news.yahoo.com/trolling-putin-russias-information-war-explained-063716887.html

Look all I need to know, is I cannot be one of the few people who have known this has gone on for years!!!.....

I could sniff out a Russian troll or Cointelpro bot a mile off trail. Well, Cointelpro thats a discussion for another time.

So I want to hear about your experiences with these people or exchanges with them. I think this proves that Russia is willing to subvert, undermine, control, and steal its way into victory to put them on top no matter what.

Yup seen it

So not every Putin troll is a die-hard conscript for the glory of the online red army? Huh, maybe they should try a Tokarev to the back of the head. Worked so well in the past!

How Orwellian of them...

This certainly sounds like a National Imperative to them. 

And you know what.... they could be here on this site as well. On this very forum... on this very TCP/IP..

2. There are alot more countries then just Russia, that engage in that kind of activity. Yeah it's lame, but it happens more than you think.

3. Yeah, I was thinking about that. I just know there are plenty of people who are not aware. And I want them to. 

4. How did all of a sudden I get 18 views from google and bing.... 

Looks sketchy to me...

5. I've never come across a pro Russian troll yet but grasscity is quite familiar with JIDF trolls and super shills.

6. Jewish Internet Defense Force

7. "Online army of TROLLS" ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. #9 Dannyscott, Apr 5, 2015
    Ah.. Would make sense the Israelis would do something like that, especially with the whole world set against them and antisemitism at a historical all-time high. 

nb4 smokinp sais that maybe that wouldn't be so if Israel wasn't an evil illegal entity fabricated by the west that has displaced the "native" Palestinians in their own homeland. 

9. #11 Dannyscott, Apr 5, 2015
    Pretty good reads there.

Your picture makes me frown.

10. stop smoking

-yuri

11. #13 Dannyscott, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    No that shit happened in like 5 seconds.. it was weird. 

And I did. I have to because of my job. 

LOL  Pro Russian troll hahahah

13. I think OP is a pro troll to find other countries trolls to ensure his country is the greatest troll force