It fuckin sucks

Discussion in 'General' started by Pink Floyd, Jan 8, 2012.

1. :(

It's 2 am and i've been tryin to get herb for 2 hours with no success.

on that fiend mode but not really

but kinda

2. I feel ya man bein dry sucks.

Good luck on your quest

3. Lol it's not even that, I know when i wake up in the morning i'll be able to find herb easily.

But I'm just really cravin a sesh before i go to sleep. I'm still awake as fuck.

4. you live in L.A and cant find weed???:eek:

5. only at 2 am....

edit : if i really wanted to i could probably get weed off of a random person on the street after asking around for a bit. but i'd rather not.

6. [quote name='"Pink Floyd"']

Lol it's not even that, I know when i wake up in the morning i'll be able to find herb easily.

But I'm just really cravin a sesh before i go to sleep. I'm still awake as fuck.[/quote]

Well then I don't feel bad for you anymore haha.

7. Haha aw fuck

8. Man up and drink some beers :cool:

9. No beer either, not 21...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

10. Scrape yar pipe....:wave:

11. lol too late now

12. worst feeling in the world. its like megan fox wants to bang but you can't get a boner

13. the feeling that you're gay?

14. i've never had that problem

15. ^^yeah I thought about it right after i posted it. that's not really an option. But what the op is going through is similar to the situation i posted

16. [quote name='"dalillama25"']worst feeling in the world. its like megan fox wants to bang but you can't get a boner[/quote]

I'd still smack her with my penis.

17. That situation is nothing like that.

You don't talk about "almost" banging megan fox because you couldn't get a hard on the internet.

thats something you dont talk about.

18. its 2AM. go to bed. tomorrow is a new day.

19. [quote name='"darksmoker"']its 2AM. go to bed. tomorrow is a new day.[/quote]

But it's already tomorrow.

20. hmm you make a valid point

i dont know what to say :(