It drives me crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by spagettimnstr, Oct 10, 2011.

1. When people smoke like the world is going to end in five minutes. They take hits quickly, don't enjoy the taste or the smoothness or the piece or whatever, are impatient, whine when people hold the piece/lighter for too long, and are just not chill to smoke with. Even when they are being smoked out!

Why can't they just chill out? Take a hit, talk, enjoy the process of smoking and getting high. Am I alone here or is anyone with me?

2. Completely with you on that one. I can't stand it whenever some douche decides to kill my session by bitching at people for holding the bow for a couple extra seconds.. It really kills the vibe.

3. If they're being smoked out, I'd say "You can complain when you pay for the fucking weed". Seriously, people like that don't know what smoking is about. Relaxing, joking around, and just enjoying the good vibes; but when someone is bitching, that just kills the whole vibe. Thats when the metaphorical "banhammer" comes out.

4. My dad used to be like that when we smoked late at night while my sister/mom were sleeping. He was so paranoid, I wanted to sit and chill and smoke on the balcony, but he always said to take no more than a minute or two. Really? haha

5. yea i definitely agree op.

I honestly think it's my generation and their ungratefulness/wanting everything to come instantaneously aka impatient

6. I'm the 'hurry up' type.

But not obnoxious kind...

My only concern is the 'economy' of the joint.

The longer you hold it, the more you're wasting the smoke.

But for bongs or pipes, you can take as long as you want...

7. thats why i smoke alone

8. if its my weed i would hog it and when i want to pass