issues

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PitThugZ, May 16, 2007.

1. Im just wondering if I am the only person that looks back on their druggie career realizing that they only ruined peoples lives as well as their own. I can personally say I started about 4 new tokers under my belt all of which have followed my path into the yay and rolls. I quit that shit but now Im feeling like shit. I remember how good our lives were and now what they turned into. I could of had a football scholarship, one of my bros coulda gotten into college, another one wouldnt be serving 15 years one wouldnt be well i dont know where he is honestly maybe dead. But basicly you get the idea. Anyone out there ever feel responsible for ruining so many peoples lives?

btw on a side note this is really fuckn weird to ask cause im a dude but i havent cried in over 4 years. i dont think i can anymore is that fucked up or what?

2. sure u maybe influenced them or whatever but if they decided to do that shit with you then they most likely would have with someone else at some other point if they didnt try it with you

dont feel bad man just like you said in the other thread...let people do theres you worry about yours...in the end people make their own decisions in life

3. Yeah, we make our own decisions, and we end up being responsible for the ruins in our lives.

4. You can't be responsible for them man. They made their decisions. Life is about growing and learning and its seems to me that you've learned from it and that, my friend, makes you a better person than most.

Don't beat yourself up either. People cry all the time regardless of gender. ill be the first to admit i cry over stuff. school work, girls. it happens we all have emotions. You can only grow and learn from them, and you can't do that if you let them destroy you.

5. Did you use to post on originalicons.com???