Issues wity tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by JHerrer Fan, Jan 5, 2013.

1. FYI. I have 4 top leafs and 2 of those initially circular leaves so 6 in total and about 4 more coming out

2. Yeah with a mostly english community grass city can use some big words

3. So here's how I'm looking after bending tree twice. Nothing happened to the xylem it seems and it's standing straight up now. Your saying to our that thing on top to hold down the entire plant?

Attached Files:

4. Not nesecarily the top of the plant but somewhere where it will bend over.

5. So lets say I can put it over one of the leafs. Then one will be pulling down and the other 3 will remain normal. Do I do anything to the stem?

I was told on a similar process when the plants are older where I do this.

6. You gotta tie down the stem. Honestly its a plant. Its not gonna bitch and complain if ya do it now or later down the road. Plus the way i look at it the sooner ya do it, the less work you will have to do when its bigger. But its your choice whether you do it now or wait.

7. So I tie the plant down and let the head start reaching upwards towards the light. When its up again I let it go up say an inch and proceed again?

I'm going to keep looking for examples. Thinking since this is my first grow I actually get some buds out from a plant before I start experimenting you know

8. Yup thats exactly what ya do

9. Ok. So I saw more pics and got the picture. From the main stem more stems will come out and produce crowns. So I want to bend the plant to produce more crowns. The only thing is right now I'm not in my final pot. I some some LST training where it goes in a circle around the pot. Will it be hard to replant in a bigger pot if I so this? Should I transplant earlier ?

And If its ok to do it now how do I know how far I should let it go to the edge? Like how much should I bend it? How many times?

10. Should I go in a circle or something like this.

_/
    _/
    /

Not an art major but you get my idea.

11. Some people put holes in the side of the finishing pot they are gonna use and tie it down to that and most pots are usually circular, but honestly it doesn't matter its all personal choice really.

12. So now my under leaves have a bit of yellow on them. Is this lack of water or normal?

Attached Files:

13. thats normal. Those leaves store nutrients for the plant and will fall off completely. That is then when you usually start giving them nutrients.

14. So when they fall off I start with the nutes.

Dude. I want to thank you for all your support man. I'd be going nuts without you. Honestly

15. Well its an indicator, your plant may need nutes before they fall off. The fan leaves will turn slightly yellow also.

16. Ok. What are the fan leaves?

17. So what should I start with? Super thrive?

18. Fan leaves are the big leaves used to get energy from the sun. You may hear of other leaves (sugar leaf or trimmings) which are one ones closest to the bud and has thc crystals. The leave sets above the small round leafs on the bottom are sun leafs.

19. And I'm not a big user of nutes so my knoledge on this is kind of fuzzy. But super thrive I belive is the one you use during veg. When you buy nutes it should come with a feeding schedual to follow. And rule of thumb is start with a quarter dosage and work up so you don't nute burn your babies.

20. I actually have a buddy that sent me 2-300$ in nutes. Ill ask him what he thinks