Issues That Only Have 1 Side To The Argument

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Atheism Cant Be Proven, Jun 7, 2013.

1. To Mairuzu:

See I know we do agree on some things.

Whoops that's where we differ.

LOL I am accepting that I live in the US and obey it's laws and pay taxes and I want everyone else I live with to do so. I also want everyone else to be civil with and cooperate with our various agencies. I want them to do so in the way that I described previously but you didn't put that in the quote.

This is a perfect example of a selfish society or individual. You don't want to be stopped and searched, even though it will help get gangbangers with guns off the streets, and illegal immigrants out of our country? What do you have to hide? Are you going to respond with "Oh I have nothing to hide but it's the principle! What will you sacrifice next!? blah blah" and I will respond with "It's not that serious, relax." I have been stopped and searched many a times and I just don't care lol. Multiple times, yeah I had a little weed on me but I'm not retarted hah the cops never found it. They got bigger fish to fry.

2. #22 Mairuzu, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013

Its strange how its possible to even differ there. In order to protect your freedom you have to sacrifice your freedom. No logical consistency whatsoever. We must steal your money in order to keep things from being stolen. Who even has the right to demand this? In the end, while cops are minutes away, I still have to protect myself. Its sad that I can get robbed at gunpoint in my house in California when I live on the same street as the police station which is only 200 feet away while they escape.

US isn't an "it" to make laws so who's laws are you referring to? Not mine. Who can validly make these laws that you and I are "obligated" to obey? I don't care what you want, you cannot morally make me fund what I find destructive and immoral. You want everyone to fund a monopoly that we get no say on how it operates while the police enforce laws I don't agree with. Makes no sense. Again, it doesn't matter what you think, its still immoral. Why do you ignore the rest?

"You go ahead and sacrifice your freedom to a third party that you fund and they choose to do with the money how they see fit, I wouldn't use force/violence to prevent you from doing so, do you grant me the same respect for not wanting to participate? Because clearly you aren't just giving up your freedom, you're giving it up for everyone else."

You ignored everything else again.

Cooperation requires voluntary relationships and transactions. This is not the society you are speaking of so "cooperate" is not the correct word to use. The word you're looking for is obey.

The state does not cooperate. It only demands. What is lack of cooperation to you? Not funneling your money to an immoral entity that solely operates with violence and coercion?

The fuck? This is not cooperation. This is that equality. If an officer has the right to do this then I have the right to do this. Do I have the right to trespass on your liberty? Would you not mind?

It has nothing to do with selfishness, but principle, privacy and not some random thug coming up demanding to waste my time and invade my space.

How on earth does ME stopping to get searched by thugs helping anything? Youre trying to solve problems with idiotic illogical methods. You're no ethical person my friend. Garbage.

3. #23 jay-bird, Jun 8, 2013
    Well it sounds to me like you are confused, frustrated, or upset by these things that you speak of, like most anarchists are. It's like you can't handle or really don't want to be part of a community, state, or government lol. It's weirding me out.

You care so much about the "principle" that you will follow it until the point that you are being sodomized either physically or metaphorically by some individual or group. It is like following the no violence principle even while you are being attacked, which only sometimes has a point.

Exactly, you consider cops thugs, which is your own skewed biased perspective in the first place. It would be considered maintream in a libertarian or anarcho circle, nothing more. Since you feel you have better things to put up with, if you got your way that would mean that nobody can be searched on our streets anymore, until they are caught committing a crime. For some people, by the time the crime is committed is already to late for the families who deal with the bloodshed on the streets of the USA that is greater than the war on terror.

I'm sorry but did your mother, father, or guardian ever force you to do chores or else you're grounded? This is what it is to be part of a state.

4. #24 jay-bird, Jun 8, 2013
    Okay? It's like you want true perfection that is never obtainable! That's life! That's the human race, bro! Even the old mythical stories of ancients past include reasons for misery, death, pain, destruction, intolerance, etc. It is part of the human process. There is theft in safekeeping, and safekeeping in theft.

You think your governmental, or more preferably non-governmental system is the answer and will fix it all based on your almost mathematical projections, and it will just make it worse.

I would rather the state hinder people and trespass against people in a rebukable manner before criminals do it to innocent people that you cannot and never will fix.

5. I'm definitely not confused about a thing except toward your logic. I aim for truth and I'm confident in my stance, I haven't been able to say that. Are you projecting your own feelings? Lol. I enjoy being apart of a community or a group of people, how do you think thats the issue? Weird. I think it should be voluntary. You sound confused and frustrated about this.

6. Sorry, but nope. There's one question I've always had about evolution. In evolution theory, life came from nothing, and adapted to survive the environment it was in. That's the whole basis for how we got here, so, where's the life on the Moon, or Mars, or Venus, etc.??? Evolutionary scientist claim, those climates aren't suitable for "life as we know it". Well, that's bullshit, the first thing that evolution shows is that it ADAPTS to survive, so life "as we know it" is entirely meaningless. Evolution will account for life here on Earth in places that they previously thought entirely inhospitable...
    for example, the deep sea vents, also, these places:
    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/Top-Ten-Places-Where-Life-Shouldnt-Exist-But-Does.html

So, yeah, life evolves to survive, but, life HAD to already exist before the lifeform could have evolved, or else we'd be seeing life everywhere we looked. Something else kickstarted life on our planet, I'm not saying that it was a "god" perse, for all I know maybe it was some aliens that visited and left some small lifeform that ended up evolving into all the different lifeforms we have today, but whatever it was, life did not just "evolve" from nothing here.