Issue

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TNhomegrown, May 1, 2018.

1. My plant was doing great up til now. It’s like everything else. One thing after another.... but anyways. I believe it’s a water issue. I’m still new so I’m not 100% sure. But I have been giving roughly 8 oz of water about every 3-4 days maybe... IMG_2228.JPG IMG_2229.JPG IMG_2230.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What is the inner pot made of?

3. Not sure of them name... but after a while it starts to decompose... I’ve used them before with no issues.

4. When you say “water issue”, what do you mean? Do you think you’re watering too much? Soil looks pretty dry in the pics. The dark green can sometimes indicate a nitro tox. What other problems are you having?

5. I water like every 3-4 days... at 8oz idk what’s going on with it at this point. I’m stuck really

6. The dark green can sometimes mean an over abundance of nitro, the yellowing could be nute burn. Those two symptoms together could mean your soil has too many nutrients and the plant can’t use them all and is being negatively effected. I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and repotting with perlite mixed in cut the nutes down a little.