Israeli interference in US elections

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 25, 2018.

1. We're hearing a lot of late about Russian interference in US elections and governance but they're not the problem, it's the fanatical Zionists you should be worried about.

It's time for Americans to stand up to these religious fanatics and tell Israel to go fuck itself.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. HogWash

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. At least it's not a meme. Try using more than one word next time buddy.

4. Why
    You got my point quick and easy with less trouble on my part
    It's time to tell Non Americans to stop trying to influence the mind of True American Voters
    It's that simple.

5. The Russians and Israel? That's quite a gangbang.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You ask for more then a one worded response or a meme I gave you one that I thought you would appreciate.
    Relax you act as if i personally attack you.

7. russia and the US are at odds with each other, israel is seeking to protect and expand its own sphere of influence. israel agrees to be a springboard for american colonialism in exchange for protection and influence. russia is trying to reduce US influence in the region, as well as the world, so it can replace it with its own. both of these foreign influences are a problem as far as our democracy is concerned. saying one is not the problem but the other is is just trying to pull wool over people's eyes.

i have no stake in the outcome even as an american. democracy is a joke, my caring or participation isn't going to change international geopolitics. but i'm not about to be told what i am to worry about.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. This is a discussion Lenny, no-one is "telling" you what to worry about. The point of the thread is to start a discussion around who is interfering in US political decisions and planning and it's as obvious as day and night that the Israelis interfere far more than anyone else, just look at the likes of AIPAC.

Russia and Iran are made out to be trying to control the US government but not a word is said about Israel and it's influence.

9. You just said that Russia isn't the problem and it's zionists we should be worried about. Sorry if I took that to mean you saying what we should be worried about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry Lenny, you're correct my bad. It's 5am here and have been puffing since midday yesterday. Time to walk the dog and clear my head I think. :passing-joint:

11. #15 Acewiza, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Why in the FUCK do people still continue referring to this nonsense as "election interference?" The only thing different now from 50 years ago is it's being done in the cyber realm with Facebook and all that crap. Nobody called it "election interference" 50 years ago when some a-hole got on his soapbox (literally) and spouted a bunch of BS against his opponent.

There are lots of nefarious ways to change people's minds - torture, lies, deceit, etc. I suppose a smartphone is the only tangible reference that makes sense to a majority of voters these days, so anything that goes wrong there is now called "election interference."

Morons will always be morons. We are just finding more modern ways to motivate them. What a total load of bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Because it is interference. What business has Israel dictating US foreign policy?

Have you seen what happens to any US politician who dares speak out against Israel?

And rather than some angry blade on GC's opinion, I'm going to go with what one of the greatest minds the US has spawned (Chomsky) when he states that Israel is interfering in US elections and governance.

13. The fact that the U.S. is in all reality a country of morons, run by morons is no longer in question, adequately demonstrated by the 2016 POTUS election. But it is not so unlike any other country in this respect, with the exception that we enthusiastically encourage it. Guess what happens to trouble-making morons in Russia?

Get used to it.