Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Israel producing "High-less" Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mikeferdy, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WE are chill.

you are the one who is harshing people's mellow.

stop hating on modern herb because you personally can't handle it.

2. #22 Minge With Odor, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    I'm a 35 year old bud tender that has been growing for 14 years without missing a season.
    I grow specific strains that produce THC-V also for certain patients that need it.
    My grand father is an old school stoner that grew up smoking and eventually graduated to growing.
    He smokes 70% pure lab tested oil on a daily basis and loves the potency of Chem varietys etc.
    Speak for yourself and before you talk, learn.
    Smoke and grow nothing but land race if you can't handle today's cannabis which is bred for potency and medicinal effects, some which stem from high THC content.

3. I'd love to get my hands on a high CBD stain. To bad it unheard of around here. I'll have to order some seeds some time.

4. [quote name='"YoSmokinMan"']I'd love to get my hands on a high CBD stain. To bad it unheard of around here. I'll have to order some seeds some time.[/quote]

Check out Otto 1 at Attitude seedbank. It's a new strain and only just been listed. If its like the other 1:1 strains available, it could sell out quickly depending on how much seed they was able to produce.

5. Why is SuperBlazed still being quoted? Doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying.

"THC is psychotic"
    lol

But I've been following some Israeli grower on instagram and I'm seeing many good things on this profile.

6. [​IMG]

7. Marijuana May Both Trigger and Suppress Psychosis | Healthland | TIME.com

Research you shit bro, it's a widely known fact that THC is psychotic and CBD is anti psychotic.

8. SuperBlazed mate stick to the schwag, you can't handle the dank

9. One of the guys featured on the show "American Weed" was talking about creating a strain like this. That was filmed in 2010. Maybe he never released it... but I know the Israelis can't claim they came up with a completely new idea.

10. I rather stick to my healthy rich in cbd low in thc bud bro

11. #31 clonedkewe, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    [quote name='"SuperBlazed"']

I rather stick to my healthy rich in cbd low in thc bud bro[/quote]

What strains have you been using and have you noticed any difference? Between the different % of CBD? I've recently started with the 1:1 strains and find them much better at treating chronic pain. With the huge benefit of not being completely blazed and being able to get on with the day.

I've noticed that some recreational users find it difficult. To accept that medicinal use can differ to what they are used to and it's pointless comparing the two.

[quote name='"MichaelMongrel"']One of the guys featured on the show "American Weed" was talking about creating a strain like this. That was filmed in 2010. Maybe he never released it... but I know the Israelis can't claim they came up with a completely new idea.[/quote]

Most of the early research was done (and still is) in Israel and it is most likely. The concept originally came from this research and the guy on American Weed saw the potential in it.

12. So they want to take the creativity, spirituality, and rebellion away from cannabis since MMJ and legalization are gaining momentum globally.

Obvious Babylon is obvious.

13. Is there any pictures of this plant out...I wanna see how it looks

14. I think it is a great idea for MMJ patients out there who need a higher CBD level and lower THC level flour, personally I am going to be sticking to my high THC level flour

15. super blazed

unless you're bud undergoes testing at steep hill testing lab

you have no idea of the THC:CBD ratio in your pot.

It's probably just schwag, which is all you can handle. :confused_2:

16. THC Testing for Cannabis, Medical Marijuana
    Grow Buddy

I beg to differ. Also if you can get your hands on REAL medical then you will have the THC:CBD ratio also which is more accurate than the kits.

Also I have smoked marijuana from Holland,Australia,various countries in Africa, US and Canada in every country I tried a big variety of strains including medical and non medical ones, high in thc and low in thc ones.

And no it's not just my dealer selling me shit claiming "it's from africa bro" try trollin harder you ignorant fool.

17. You sound like you're all talk, and you're just diggin your hole even deeper man...just stop.I think a majority of us here can handle dank and not end up crying in the corner, just keep smoking for awhile and you'll be able to hold your own weight.

18. [quote name='"SuperBlazed"']

THC Testing for Cannabis, Medical Marijuana
    Grow Buddy

I beg to differ. Also if you can get your hands on REAL medical then you will have the THC:CBD ratio also which is more accurate than the kits.

Also I have smoked marijuana from Holland,Australia,various countries in Africa, US and Canada in every country I tried a big variety of strains including medical and non medical ones, high in thc and low in thc ones.

And no it's not just my dealer selling me shit claiming "it's from africa bro" try trollin harder you ignorant fool.[/quote]

Have you looked at what CBD Crew has on offer? I don't understand what it is that your trying to achieve, apart from getting upset at those who disagree with what your saying. Many strains already state both the % of THC and CBD already. It makes no difference how many strains you have tried, anyone can get quality medicinal herb, if they know what they are looking for. Like Otto 1 which has just been released and the bud could be mixed. With something with a higher THC content, if that is what works for you. I'm looking forward to mixing Otto 1 and Omega Dwag together.

19. home test kits for determining the potency/THC:CBD ratio, are completely pointless.

might as well go to a fortune teller and ask them how good your bud is.

20. Closed for review

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.