Israel isn’t a Democracy, it’s an Apartheid Regime

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Respected Israeli human rights group Btselem has published a report stating that Israel is no longer a democracy but an "apartheid regime" devoted to cementing the supremacy of Jews over Palestinians.

“More than 14 million people, roughly half of them Jews and the other half Palestinians, live between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea under a single rule," B'Tselem said in a new analysis titled: "A regime of Jewish supremacy from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea: This is apartheid."

A regime of Jewish supremacy from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea: This is apartheid

This is a game changer that heaps intense pressure on the Israeli regime which for years now has cast off all criticism of it’s brutal treatment of the Palestinian people as “anti Semitic”. I’d urge anyone who has any interest in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to read this report.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #2 Possuum, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    that's a pretty bad situation. the plight of the Palestinians is never discussed in the MSM. i'm optimistic to think that tax paying Americans would object loudly to israeli tactics given that we've sent them a few thousand billion $'s over the years of their "sovereignty". if the so-called Palestinian Issue were ever discussed openly and with objective fairness something good would come for the Palestinians.

there is some "thing" about that land and the temple that transcends religious dogma and military strategy imo. it's the only place on the planet where it's been constant fighting, destruction, and turmoil, for the past 2000+ years. idk what it is but it's some thing.

thanks for the link. i am not a blind supporter of israel, the jews, or their history. it's the 21st century now. the report highlights what is certainly one of the worst human rights records on the planet.

edit: my guess is there won't be a lot of dialogue on this subject. another head scratcher imo. people seem to not care to openly discussing anything negative about israel. i used to kinda-sorta get that attitude but i have certainly lost it. whatever it is that Netanyahu represents to the "jewish cause" is not good imo. he's a criminal and a tyrant.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Israelis have made an art out of shutting down discussion on the topic. Criticise Israel and you are immediately labelled as anti Semitic. This is particularly true when it comes to US politicians. Lobby groups like APAIC have a tight grip on the vast majority of politicians balls.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. all of israel's many agent provocateurs are deeply embedded within US government and the dozens of important decision making agencies. with all the money the pentagon gives israel she can afford to pay it back in cash for "support for israel" causes.

here in the states today there is a "(sic) feed the homeless jews" commercial that runs for 2 phrikking minutes 2 dozen times a day! i see that and i'm thinking, what in the hell! what group of jews in the world remain homeless and starving? Belarus? i mean wtf! it's just incredible to see it being broadcast on national TV. it ranks right up there with the same class of heart rendering story and sad song as the 3 minute ASPCA commercial runs a dozen times a day. again, unbelievable.

so, this homey here aint buying the story for either of the "homeless, starving jews", or the story the non-charitable organization the ASPCA would have us believe they do to help discarded animals. the psyop games played on the US population are massive in scope.

5. Hell, I don't know which I rather have, war on which religion/nationality like Israel is facing or war on free range slavery and govt corruption like the US is facing.

Suppose US will crash, and I Suppose that if/when the middle east becomes first world and they all spend hours on cell phones they'll be right with the rest of ppl.

Does history repeat itself? Or will some learn.

Right now first world countries are in a place never seen before in recorded history, third world countries are repeating the same bs and killing they've done for thousands of years.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. there is no "free range slavery" in the USA...unless you're talking about Americans ignoring slavery in China.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #8 Patricia Clemons, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Compulsory education system.... Let's send our kids to a shit school that they cry and don't want to go so adults can hurry hurry hurry out the door and punch numbers and letters in for their boss in japan who's working for a politician in the US that's doing absolutely nothing for the well being.

Kids aren't growing up to be functional members of society, a good chunk of them are committing suicide before 18, some are good tax payers, but when the children look at the parents who even if not speaking, send of the vibes of stress and misery, what makes a kid think that's right?

@Captain Space Pirate

It goes deeper than the tiny little flake I wrote above. This isn't humanity anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Edit this in for giggles - The american system first began hearing ideas of government corruption decades ago, before woman were in the workforce.

The government devised a way to fake equality while separating the minds of it's citizens.

A woman, spent all day with her children, who she loves, shed die for them, she teaches them right from wrong, educated them to be members of society, Then it hits.

Why would we want to go work in a railroad or some other job all day instead of this? It's a stemmed idea implemented thru suggestive thinking.

Now divide and conquer, let the state raise them all, men and woman alike will spend all their time working, allows for the state to indoctrinate the kids.

Of course these days they can Google anything a teacher says or parent says, it's an outdated system that is crumbling

It makes no sense for a man to do the nurturing and a woman to do physical labor, luckily now with technology our brains are what matters in work, so man and woman alike succeed.

Even hundreds of years ago when farming and gathering was the only way to live
    Men dug holes and woman did more tending and sowing.

This isn't what mainstream media calls sexist, this is logical.
    Only now we've been divided into millions of different psychological ego enraging terms that people fight over.

• Like Like x 2
  8. In a move that shocked and angered city residents, including families that have called the area home for centuries, an increasingly bold Israel announced Tuesday that it had begun building settlements for its citizens in downtown Albuquerque, NM. “Our High Planning Committee has approved 1,200 new Israeli homes in Albuquerque’s central business district and will soon move forward with plans to expand into the nearby Old Town and Nob Hill neighborhoods as well,” said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who confirmed Albuquerque Plaza, the Metropolitan Courthouse, and the historic KiMo Theatre were just a few among many of the city’s buildings that would soon be demolished to make way for brand-new Israeli subdivisions. “We will also be taking measures to protect these new settlements by building a barrier wall along the Santa Fe border, which can only be crossed by those holding an Israeli passport.

In addition, we’ll have IDF troops patrolling all of Albuquerque to keep the peace, and any American resident charged with a crime will be tried in our military courts. Naturally, these measures are necessary to ensure Israel’s security interests.” At press time, the U.S. government had pledged to provide Israel with an additional $3 billion in military aid to help the nation defend its new territory.

Increasingly Bold Israel Begins Building Settlements In Downtown Albuquerque

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The international criminal court has announced that it has jurisdiction in Palestine, clearing its chief prosecutor to investigate alleged atrocities despite fierce Israeli objections.

Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, condemned the ruling and said the country would “protect our citizens and soldiers in every way from legal persecution”.

Netanyahu squirming like the rat he is to avoid Israel’s crimes being exposed on the world stage.

ICC rules it can investigate alleged war crimes in Palestine despite Israeli objections

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's sad that A LOT of people have no idea that Israelis are doing stuff like that to the Palestinians. There are some reports about this, but it's hard to find them because it's automatically labeled as "Anti-Semitic"...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That report is really stretching facts to describe Israel as "apartheid". For example, they start out with the premise that we should ignore the differences between Israeli territory and occupied territory like the West Bank. They acknowledge that Israeli citizens mostly have the same rights, and ethnic Jews don't have special status. The fact that Israel treats non citizens in occupied territory differently from Israeli citizens doesn't make them an "apartheid state", nor does it constitute "Jewish supremacy".

This report notes that Palestinians in occupied territory don't have political representation in Israel, but if you take the position that Israeli rule is illegitimate, how can you expect political rights from their government? You can't expect representation from a state you don't recognize as legitimate, can you? I'm not saying Palestinians don't have valid grievances but the premise of this article seems like wanting to have your cake and eat it too, considering the entire area as part of Israel for the purposes of rights like freedom of movement or political representation, but also considering it independent territory when that is convenient. You gotta pick one position or the other.

12. Been a long time follower of this conflict. Israel really is like a cockroach. With the help of british military forces they terrorized and occupied land from the palestinians.
    The atrocities are overwhelming. People have a really tough time there. The people of Israel(those I have met and talked to) did not see any error in their ways. They are very indoctrinated.

In my heart I hope for the people to heal and come together. But as long as the snake is on the throne supported by us bankers ..

You better watch out. For one day it will be you and me.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Nonsense and whataboutery would best sum up your response.

The discrimination that non Jewish citizens of Israel endure is outlined clearly in the following doc which is linked in the original report- https://www.english.acri.org.il/arab-minority-rights

The Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank will not recognise that they are part of the Israeli state because doing so would give up their right to their own state and self determination. The Israelis are to this day annexing large sections of Palestinian land and kicking people who’ve lived on it for hundreds of generations out to make way for deluded religious fanatics from the West. What right has any American/Canadian/Brit/etc to land in Palestine? Just because they’re of the Jewish faith?

I’d urge anyone interested to read the report in it’s totality. Btselem is an Israeli human rights group and everything in this report is factually correct.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm a visual guy. pictures help me visualize when words cant adequately describe.

0xM5P.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. #17 Goblin_smasher, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Talmudic Terror and Torture

From the article: jews and zionist were torturers of the red terror, bolshevik uprising and worked as camp guards in the concentration camps during ww 2.

They went on to start a luciferian state of israel who we are not allowed to criticize. Unless you are an antisemite you know.

Where the jew/zionist is in power there is talmud killings and torture.

• Informative Informative x 2