Israel is responsible for 9/11. Period.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DCsFavorite, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #1 DCsFavorite, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    I'm convinced.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcPB9rpt45Q]America Wakes Up. Jews Did 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Alan Sabrosky is the former Director of Studies at the Strategic Studies Institute and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research at the U.S. Army War College. Those are his credentials.

Here is the thread shown in the video.

The Information Underground

You can believe in your shape shifting reptilians and shit if you want to. I used to as well. But we all gotta grow up some time.

*Perhaps I should make it clear that I don't think that "all jews" are in on it somehow. However, the Israeli/Mossad connection is the only real thread. All the pieces where they needed to be. Anyone who swears an allegiance to any other nation should not be allowed in the Government apparatuses of any nation but that is what we have now. Zionist shills in every corner, and under every rock you find their jewish counterparts in Hollywood, complete with even more filth and degeneracy.

2. #2 SuperBlazed, Mar 29, 2012
    How is the fact that it was a controlled demolition has anything to do with the mossad or that pathetic dirty arab attempt to make conflict between two allies.

racial slurs have no place in the city
    ~YODA

3. Lol. "Dirty Arab"? You must be a jew. Only you all slander and use shaming language like that to silence those who speak the truth.

The proof is in the links I provided and the links therein. Read them yourself.

4. #4 GanjaGuru92, Mar 29, 2012
    didnt really seem like they explained how jews did 9/11 it just said they did it. sounds more like some anti-semetic shit.

5. Interesting conspiracy no facts

6. this notion has been out there but this video shows nothing.....more anti-semitic.....i know that there is more to 9.11 than we are told, but this video is not really any good and wasted my time....i m usually open to different views but i prefer more facts and holes in the story

7. WTFE...
    I am not even going to justify such nonsense with a sincere response to content.

8. I'm not a jew, everyone with common sense can say arabs are behind the video that are... well, dirty.

Did you see any videos that claim Arab League are behind 9/11? I sure didn't...

9. Im pretty sure it was Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

10. Wow.

I start stating facts and everyone automatically ignores it. Perhaps I should talk about the reptile people or Nibiru or ALIENS or Zeitgiest or Ron Paul (lol) or "Occupy Wall Street".

No wonder they call you all "goyim".

But I'm the anti-semite? Oh please. Want to know why the US is in the shithole it is now? This is why. Right here.

None of you have any proof that suggests anything otherwise. Nothing tying this to Bin Laden or any Muslim country and/or affiliated entities. I post a link full of videos, more links, and more quotes and none of you bother to check it out. Must not be able to read or something.

But that's fine. Just don't bitch about a "New World Order". You've no right to anymore.

11. OK lets talk unstated facts most of the hijackers were Saudi.
    The head of Pakistani Intelligence wired over 100,000 dollars to one of the hijackers.
    The Al Quaida were in Afghanistan with the blessing of the the Pakistani government.
    The day of the attacks a jet flew around America picking up the Bin Laudins.
    Before we invaded Afghanistan most of the Al Quaida had already fled to Pakistan.
    Osmana Bin Laudin was like 1/2 a mile from Pakistan's equivalent of West Point.

There is so so much more but I haven't dwelled on 9/11 in years

12. Now want to talk factually about Isreal lets talk about the USS liberty

13. Look, do you know how many "former member of super rank in the US speaks out" videos there are on this subject alone? There are just too many fuckin theories out there. All of which are backed by a certain amount of information as well as having some guy who used to work for the government for 50 years telling you about it. We can point fingers all around and have pissing contests, but I don't see this accomplishing anything.

14. Most sensitive government building are prewired, I think there was something in building 7 that made the government pre wire it for demolition. Someone made the decision to bring it down that someone was American.

15. this thread is dumb, along with all of the other dumb conspiracy theory threads...

16. I have read the Information Underground website, and have done years of reasearch on 9/11 and other connecting conpiracies, from what i have theorized is that Israel did have a part in the 9/11 attacks but is not the only culprit. the CIA, defence department, and the bush administration also had roles to play in the attacks.

I just find it hard to believe that a group of arab men with box cutters took over four planes and hit 75% of their targets, while taking orders from a guy in a cave, who is part of an organization created and funded by the CIA to fight communist russia in afgahnistan 30+ tears ago, built military bases on behalf of the US in the middle east, and had kidney failure.

On top of that, three buildings collapsed in new york, one wasnt hit by a a plane. authorities 'found' passports, and other identification linking the supposed hijackers to the plot in the wreackage of the twin towers and the side of the pentagon, where not even the flight recorders were found; large steel black and orange boxes, one of the few things on an aircraft that is indestructable, two to each plane, and they couldnt find one. but they found peices of flimsy paper with the 'terrorist's' names on them so thats ok.

And the fact that the leaders of the taliban and al-queda(sp?) gave a news confrence a short while after stating that they did not have any involvement with 9/11 and if the US has hard evidence to convict Bin Laden of the crime, thay would hand him over. UBL was never brought up on charges for 9/11 and the US went to war anyway.

take what you want from this but dont always believe the shit they feed you.

17. Really Mr. Himmler? Is that a fact?

Go back to Stormfront where your Anti-Semitism is welcomed with open arms.

Why do people like you even blame Jews for stuff? There are only about 10,000,000 Jews in the world (there's like 2,000,000,000 each of Christians and Muslims) and people like you have tried MANY times to exterminate the Jews and failed. Just give up already.

Anytime someone says "Zionist shills" you can be sure that they are an anti-semite, and probably a racist too.

18. Yep. Some people really have a bad habit of overthinking world events.

19. #19 Catatafish, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Posted this in the 9/11 thread back in febuary...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg]War is always by Deception - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI]Disarming the 911 Kook Movement - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txBDYSmoNvo]Flight 93 my 2 cents - YouTube[/ame]

If you want evidence and not 6 minutes of bullshit say so, then take the time to watch this.

Here is a link to one of the articles mentioned... http://www.newamericancentury.org/AttackIraq-Nov16,98.pdf

20. OP is a white warrior, lulz. :smoke:

[​IMG]

Lemme know when you smite them Jewish parasites, white warrior :smoke: