Israel Iron Dome kicking ass !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"smokinp"']^^^^^^^^^

Nobel prizes are a bad joke... Nothing to boast about...
    They gave one to Obama for fucks sake... :rolleyes:[/quote]

That was not the point, i don't think i need to prove Israel progress and advance in 64 years, no other country done half of that, specially non of the muslim country's.. all they do is walking backwards while still hitting woman's with rocks in the middle of town..

Israel achievements speak for themselves.

2. name another counter example...that one is to easy...mistakes happen

3. Paul Krugman - 2008
    Al Gore - 2007

There are plenty more... Look it up...

The Nobel prize process became a joke the minute they handed one to the NeoCon warlord Obama...

4. Your bigoted views regarding non Jews are evident Dima. I get it...:rolleyes:
    Jews are superior to the rest of us gentiles...:(

Instead of insulting and attempting to belittle your Arab brothers and sisters perhaps your time would be better spent trying to find common ground and build bridges.

Less Hate, More Love...

5. #85 buller, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Krugman won the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences (informally the Nobel Prize in Economics)
    work explaining the patterns of international trade and the geographic concentration of wealth, by examining the impact of economies of scale and of consumer preferences for diverse goods and services.[9]

understanding a problem is the first step

as to above post::that fact that your people fight to much isn't the fault of isreal, i know your fighting for freedom now. this is good. get it and you will be like isreal--you will have free time to pursue the great endeavours of freedom

6. [quote name='"smokinp"']

Paul Krugman - 2008
    Al Gore - 2007

There are plenty more... Look it up...

The Nobel prize process became a joke the minute they handed one to the NeoCon warlord Obama...[/quote]

I really understand what you say, but you cannot ignore 100% of the nobel prize and mark this as a joke. this doesn't make sense and you know better.

Some people have made incredible things that got them that nobel prize. And that prize was not even a part of their goal in their work.

You know better man, its all balance. Don't rule out all of them. I myself don't think Rabin deserve one... So .... ? It means anything to all others ?

7. My people ?
    What do you mean by that ?

Do you think Krugman was a worthy winner ?

8. read my edited post

9. Still does not make any sense to me ?
    Who do you think i am ?
    I am an Irish citizen living in Ireland at the moment.

Israelis are living in a bubble. They are living by "force"...
    This is not freedom. Israelis are not free.

10. how does one live by force? i can see how one can make others live under force... i thought you were human being and understood.

11. [quote name='"smokinp"']

Still does not make any sense to me ?
    Who do you think i am ?
    I am an Irish citizen living in Ireland at the moment.

Israelis are living in a bubble. They are living by "force"...
    This is not freedom. Israelis are not free.[/quote]

We are not living by force and not in a bubble. israelis live here and love every moment living here.

We have issues with the Palestinians and we deal with them on daily basis.

What you see from Ireland is all wrong, maybe thats why its a bubble to you, live in israel for a month and then speak.

Don't based your Opinions on a place you never lived in calling israel a bubble? Live by force? Please... Far from it.

12. 4 more rockets intercepted by iron dome this morning! These were heading to Beer Sheva massive CITIZENS population... Eat shit jihad.

13. Judging by his other posts, I'm guessing he assumes anyone who doesn't support Israel is Muslim :rolleyes:

14. ^^

what's the score?

who's winning?

15. #95 Tom79, Mar 12, 2012
    [quote name='"AW"']
    ^^

what's the score?

who's winning?[/quote]

No winner in war, both sides loose, one side loose more then the other.

Atm, Jihad is loosing more.

Its funny the you think its a game, you probably Never went to war or even close to a fight on school.

16. You remind me of some of my American brothers and sisters - by that, I mean you exhibit extreme nationalism.

The funny thing about your response is you're the one posting like it's a game, and 'your team' is on top. In fact the title of the thread sounds more fit for Sports Illustrated that poli.

Anyway, then you tried to 'punk' someone by asserting they never threw down on the playground as a kid. lol :smoking:

17. let's not get all self-righteous and self-affirming on the poor guy, eh?

18. #98 Tom79, Mar 12, 2012
    [quote name='"MrThoughtCrime"']

You remind me of some of my American brothers and sisters - by that, I mean you exhibit extreme nationalism.

The funny thing about your response is you're the one posting like it's a game, and 'your team' is on top. In fact the title of the thread sounds more fit for Sports Illustrated that poli.

Anyway, then you tried to 'punk' someone by asserting they never threw down on the playground as a kid. lol :smoking:[/quote]

It may sound like that, but i don't think its a game.. Im just very happy their rockets and grad missiles are intercepted.

Every report on rocket that was intercepted by Iron Dome makes me feel good, is this a problem?

And true, if that guy were to be in real war, he would never think that this is a game. Even from
    What i wrote.

19. When the Israelis bomb the Arabs, civilians are killed by secondary explosions that occur after the initial explosion which is caused by the explosives stored at the bombing area. Karma's a bitch.

Some would say they got their ass handed to them...

20. The Israeli settlers with the backing of the Israeli government and military are taking land by force on a daily basis.

I think i am a human being too but i must say there are days when this world seems alien to me.:)