Israel Iron Dome kicking ass !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Mar 10, 2012.

1. There is not an infinite amount of funds to build missiles to stop projectiles which can be made at a fraction of the cost it does to build the missile to stop the projectile. It's an economic war the enemy is using, very clever.

2. Oh I disagree.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_N0Cwg5iN4]Greenspan: US Can Pay Any Debt It Has Because It Can Print Money To Pay It - YouTube[/ame]

3. That will just devalue the dollar more then the world economy will be thrown into a deeper whole.

4. Hence why money is a joke

5. ^ correct. But government and order depends on it. No money, there is no order or control.

Government can be good or bad. But no government means we are back to sticks and stones.

6. Nah fuck money, its nothing but trouble. I wouldn't be at all shocked if in our lifetime money became obsolete. Not saying that's going to happen but anything is possible.

7. #27 fitftw, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    I'm a Jew and my ex girlfriend is Muslim. We didn't last long, but the sex was awesome.

And I don't want to go back to hunting and gathering or bartering...men today can't do anything.

8. IDK about money being obsolete, but certainly the US dollar will fall. Something will always be traded, and something will always be used to measure what something is worth. The important thing is to have something physical, like gold, backing up currency.

9. Its certainly possible, especially with all the fraud from Gov'ts and Big Banks alike, and the scandal that is the American Federal Reserve. Oh yeah, the world economy is in the shitter and the only hope is more bailouts from Country X and Bank Y, because it's working so well already... Debt is a real problem and each nation just keeps getting deeper and deeper into it.

10. debt is the only thing keeping the world away from war. It is the only thing keeping China back from invading US.

The problem is a hole is forming in this global safety net. This black hole is Greece.

11. Debt is keeping us from world from war? You mean a World War? Last I checked, there's plenty of war going on. The only thing keeping China from invading us is our debt to them? Uhhhh, no

12. haha yea i meant world war. China will not invade US because if they did so, they would lose our "obligation" to pay back our debt and they have the risk of losing. If they attacked and failed, they would lose trillions and it would cripple their economy. Now put that on a global scale, which we see, and no one attacks because of fear they will lose out on interest or investments they have in another country.

Debt is how people control countries now. US has devised a way at keeping its enemies at bay, and that is through debt.

debt i the same thing keeping people from rioting right now.

13. China's not invading the US dude. Don't worry about it. And chances are the US will never pay any debt back, although China will make $$ off our payments and interest, which I guess is the name of the game.

14. Exactly, China isn't invading US because of the debt we owe them. We have trapped China in our system. They are too dependent upon US for them to attack US.

It's a very clever strategy on the US' part.

15. a Manichean worldview is strong with this one

16. China isn't planning on nor do they ever need to invade. If they wanted to fuck the US all they have to do is cash in their treasury bonds, or what have you. I dunno if bonds is what I'm looking for but you get the idea, they don't need to go to war to fuck the US because they own a lot of debt, bonds, land, etc. Besides going to war with one of your best customers is not a good business move. War is only good business for companies who supply the war toys.

17. China isn't invading because they can't.

18. I think people are underestimating USA military power.. All these talking about china invading the US ??? Ridicules...

The USA army doesn't show his real assault power as of today, some things are kept for real time when they need to be used. Im not talking about nuclear bombs, strictly military power.

19. [quote name='"James2912"'][/quote]

James2912,
    Im taking that pic for my facebook page ; )