Ispire Daab in action!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kronik352, Jun 16, 2022.

1. What up fam.......

I recently got my Ispire Daab, Limited Edition Dab rig.....and have been able to play around with it a bit.....its SUPER nice, with tasty hits!!

I JUST made a video of me using it at 455F....the vapor is sooo smooth and clean, with a taste that is unbeatable! My product NEVER touches anything but glass.....

2. I just got one. It's defective out of the box. Thanks Ispire!. Produces limited vapor at around 550F. Anything under that and I don't see any vapor. Maybe if it actually worked it would be a good product. Hopefully they have good customer service and I can get one that works. Shipping out already defective products doesn't bode well for this company though.

3. So it's almost been a full month and I Ispire still hasn't been able to get me a working device. Their customer service people are extremely nice but I'm not holding my breath. Turns out there are a lot of defective "daab" devices out there. Maybe I can get a working one before Ispire goes kaput. No way they are gonna around much longer. I'd give them another year at most.

4. Never was able to get a working one. These devices and this company will run themselves into the ground. Worst "E-rig" out there. Not even beta tested before being rolled out. Ispire is a JOKE!

5. I still say this company "Ispire" won't be around in a year or two.

• Agree Agree x 1