Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

isopropyl alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEED SMOKE TOKE, Dec 21, 2010.

1. I was just at the store shopping for some isopropyl to clean my bong and i was just about to pick it up when i saw one next to it that was green. it was 90% and it said winter green. i was wondering if any one has ever tried this and does it get the smell out better than the regular alcohol. does it leave a winter green taste behind.

2. It cleans the smell up really well but it doesn't give a wintergreen taste though.

3. Personally I prefer the green kind, I think it smells "fresher" after cleaning it. No wintergreen taste though.

4. Regardless, it sounds good. I use 91% Iso for my cleaning.
    I usually put some salt in with it; helps with the abrasiveness to get the rez out of the inside.

5. I use 99% iso cause thats the only shit i can find...

6. 99% is the best, your lucky that is actually kinda hard to find around here..

7. If you want no smell whatsoever, use plain alcohol and salt, then just put it through the dishwasher. :)

8. Yeah, where i live.. they dont even sell 90% ISO. Only 90% ethanol. ISO only comes in 70% around here :(!