Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso Inhalation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lawltoke, May 15, 2010.

  1. So I was cleaning out my launch box with a bit of iso on a q-tip. I turned it on for a few seconds and I saw some smoke come off of it, but I didnt think of letting it run for longer.
    Put some herb in and went to town, one of the first few hits i took was slow and long, I coughed out a cloud of vapor (maybe smoke), i dont think it combusted, but the herb stuck to the screen. So I cleaned it out again and I let it burn off as much as it could. This time there was quite a bit of smoke coming from the box.

    I guess what I'm asking is If I inhaled iso vapor/fumes, and held it in for a few seconds, will I be okay? It was 70% if anyone would like to know.

  2. Not really sure, most likely its bad, and you should be using 91%+ to clean your pieces.
  3. It's not gonna kill you but it wasn't good for you to do that. Wait a while after you clean your piece for it to evaporate off and you'll be good.
  4. You sure I'll be fine?
  5. Calll poison control and see if they know if breathing in ISO fumes is bad for you. Don't tell them HOW you did it. ;) I'm sure they've run across this before.
  6. Iso evaporates very fast. Since you were only using the little bit that was on the q-tip, I doubt you inhaled any iso. Probably the water that's in the solution if anything.
  7. If something was going to happen, it would have happened within the first few minutes, your fine.
  8. Okay =)
    Thanks for reassuring me

Share This Page