ISO in the winter???

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Mathi11, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So I've been cleaning my friends and my pipes with ISO to get all that nasty ass resin. Of course when I was about to put it outside to evaporate it starts snowing and has been snowing on and off for days. If I were to have something blocking the top so snow doesn't fall in the container but still have an opening in it some where will the ISO evaporate or should I just wait till it gets warm again?

2. If it's cold enough the iso won't evaporate or it will so slowly that it won't be noticeable at all.

3. Hmmm ok then I may have to get creative. Thx.

4. Bring it inside get a casarole dish fill it w boiling water n then get a smaller casarole dish n put ur iso mixture in it ,then put that in the biger dish w the boiling water.u mayhav to dump n replace the water every 20 to 30 mins but itl evap quik!!

5. Just put the pipe in sink and pour warm water over it for few mins.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Youre not going to smoke that evaporated iso in it right? If its from anything you smoked out of i wouldn't. If its a rig, however thats fine to do. Just wash it with iso. Dump it out and wash that shit out with hot soap and water and you will be fine

7. just rinse it with water after you use the iso should get all of it out no need to let it sit unless you mean the resin?