Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Iso Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by meanz, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hey guys first time poster!
    I have read how you guys made iso hash and i tried it and it worked great. However, when i try to burn it it just bubbles up and melts i want to know how to make it burn sort of like an incense stick. I want to light it and have it keep its shape and when i blow out the flame i want it to burn like an incense stick and for it to still produce smoke. Any idea or suggestions? i was think of adding powdered tobacco?

2. Your looking for bubbling. You did it right my friend.

3. If you have to blow out the flame you probably didn't evap the iso out enough. Beware.

4. I think you misunderstood my post.
    To put it in a different way i want iso hash to burn like normal hash...if that makes sense. I dont want it to bubble and melt into a goo

5. What color did it turn out, a light amber/gold, or a dark amber/brown? From the sounds of it, if you made yourself some dry-sift hash then gently heated and pressed it, you'd result in the kind of consistency and smoking experience that it sounds like you're looking for.

6. It was an amber gold colour...a tiny bit darker then gold but not as dark as brown

7. It only really bubbles due to the moisture. After the first few hits it dries out and begins to burn normally. I wouldn't mix it with tobacco though just cause that's gonna rip your throat and lungs up.

Cut it up though. Instead of loading 1 ball into your pipe split it into 3 or 4 smaller ones. After you take those first few hits and the bubbling subsides it should start lighting more like a normal bowl.

8. #8 meanz, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    Thanks blkarmphoenix ill try it out.
    I also noticed it is really sticky when i scrap it and it difficult to handle and mould, i read online that backing soda helps i tried it and its ok. Anyone have any ideas on how to handle it when its REALLY sticky?