Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO hash questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by inz, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Yes I've searched, found no answers really.

I ordered a 1 liter bottle of iso which just arrived, I don't have much bud (about 1g), but I do have a regularly used grinder, a chillum and a spoon pipe. I've heard of soaking them in the iso to get the resin etc so that's probably what I'm going to do.

The only thing is I'm not exactly sure how, practically, to do it. Ideally I'd like to soak them all at the same time but I don't have any jars big enough for them (plus I don't want to be shaking two glass pieces around inside another glass jar). So how should I do it? Any recommendations?

2. The resin is probably a bad idea anyway, that would make nasty ass hash oil. Just wait till you have more bud, like maybe a zip of some high quality and make hash oil with that.

3. Yeah, I never buy that much and if I did I wouldn't make hash with it lol. Most I ever buy is an eighth.

4. Do the bud separately in a little jar or something, then put the grinder and piece into a Ziploc bag and shake for a bit, then pour all the iso out onto a dish and let it evaporate...?
    By the way, if you haven't used ISO before, make sure you have a well ventilated area, that stuff stinks like shit and i'm sure it isn't good for you to inhale...

5. 1 gram is not going to make barely anything ... same with your grinder.

As for your pipes, you wont be making any "hash" ... you will just be smoking resin that you got out of your pipe

6. I dont think you will be happy with your results if you do this. You might only produce .2 grams of hash with one gram and all of that resin. Also it wouldn't be that great of quality because its resin.

7. I'm going to be doing it with the pipes because they need cleaning anyway lol. Will post results tonight

8. id probably stay away from hash then lol, hash is meant for more seasoned tokers, not your once a week toker
    not to mention, most people who are making hash, are most likely growing