Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO hash question???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbud319, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Hey guys i was thinking of making ISO hash with just under 5 grams of outdoor low end dank and i was wondering how much ISO hash do you guys think i would get??

I plan on doing 3, 30second washes and mixing it together for 1 product

5 grams of outdoor low end dank = how much ISO hash

2. Maybe a gram. not much at all...

The littlest ive ever used was 7 grams of brick that i really didnt wanna smoke, so i just made some iso.... did 1 wash... for about 15-20 seconds and got enough to smoke it like 7 times ontop of binger bowls... of course it still was some shitty hash. haha

Low end weed = low end hash. DER

3. yea it might not be worth it right now. ill prolly wait like a week untill i pickup again

4. After a fair bit of hash making I've come up with the following rules of thumb for yields.

Iso generally 20 to 1 yield

Bubble bags 10 to 1 yield

My guess is that your 7 grams would yield a bit less than half a gram of Iso- oil.

5. nope. hand pressed hash in india and stuff is made from stuff that aint anywhere in the same ballpark as good dank, but the hash is some of the best in the world. Requires like a pound of weed for a gram of hash though

6. Do 2 washes, dont mix them.
    I usually put the weed in a jar, and cover it up with iso, so no weed is floating above the iso line.

Shake after 10 min, then wait 10 min then shake again, is how i do

7. ^^ if you do it for that long, its gonna be black and taste like resin. 10 min is too long.

And to the guy about him... they arent using ISO to make that.