Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iso hash oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chubbzsmokesbud, Jan 9, 2012.

1. not sure where to put this this is the first thread ive ever done but i tried making iso hash a lil bit ago it came out very black n not to runny at all i used 91% iso let the bud sit in the iso for awhile filtered thru a coffee filter into a glass pan n cooked it off i didnt use very much weed about 2 grams of some dank ass grape ape it got me high as shit but from other places ive looked the oil turned out much lighter and alot runnier so can someone please explain to me what i did wrong n how to make it better

2. the longer you let it sit in ISO, the darker it will get. Next time, do a 30 second wash the first time. Then let it sit in the shit for a while. Dont cook it either, let it naturally evap and cook dry out.