Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ISO evaporation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by edhills, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Friday I cleaned two of my pipes in a plastic bag with isopropyl alcohol, and poured the iso/resin onto a paper plate. It's been two days and the ISO isn't even half way evaporated. Are there any other ways to make the alcohol evaporate, aside from air drying, so that I can smoke the nasty resin sooner?

2. Just realized I used 70% ISO, so that's why it's taking so long. Advice on how to speed it up?

3. You could put a space heater blowing on it? Or perhaps (could be a recipe for disaster!) put it in a large pot of hot water on the stove, and make a double cooker of sorts?

4. I've put lights over it and pointed a fan at itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Put it on a glass plate and light it with a lighter. Let it burn, won't burn resin. Then let it cool a little bit and put it in freezer or outside to get cold. When you scrape it, you will be able to get it all without making a mess. You can burn it in the house if you wish or outside.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Put an old dusty fan on it for a few hours

7. [quote name="budbrownies93" post="19454172" timestamp="1391378151"]Put it on a glass plate and light it with a lighter. Let it burn, won't burn resin. Then let it cool a little bit and put it in freezer or outside to get cold. When you scrape it, you will be able to get it all without making a mess. You can burn it in the house if you wish or outside.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Wow light it with a lighter eh? That doesn't sound like a bad idea nor that it would harm the product (resin Iso sucks tho op I bet it will taste like ass haha)