Isnt it weird..?

Discussion in 'General' started by sysdownfall, Jun 13, 2006.

1. How when you need to put something in the microwave, no matter what it is or if youve ever cooked it before... you can always just guess basically the exact right tim that it will take? And all microwaves are different and only the owner knows how to do it with their microwave.. :smoking:

2. haha i'm stoned and that makes total sense to me :D

3. Ive had multiple occasions where I take it out and its still cold in the middle, so no.

4. I guess you're just not on par with mymicrowaving skills ;) haha

5. My microwave is essential to my cooking methods, so i'm pretty proficient.

6. Hahaha, yeah man, I get it pretty close most of the time. The worst are using the microwaves in stores and gas stations. Some of those can cook a turkey in 30 seconds.

7. I also lack microwaving skills. My friend has this microwave that heats everything up within 30 seconds, and mine is old and takes minutes. For example, two mini pizzas in my microwave takes 3 minutes to cook, and in that microwave it takes 45 seconds.

8. Haha yea I know what you mean. I use the micro 24/7 except for digornio pizza:yummy:

9. The think I hate the most is when I cook a pizza, and the outer edge starts boiling and splurting cheese all over the microwave walls, but theres still ice crystals in the center. Sooooooooo frustrating.

10. That's what my microwave does. I got one of those wind up rotating things, it seems to help a little bit. You have to wind it up all the time though.

11. ya i know what your talking about man im a microwave expert :)

p.s. lebowski i love the updated sig

12. lol microwaves are amazing...when they are reliable.

13. Hahah me 2 i guess im not as skilled as RastaMan or Sysdownfall when it comes to working a microwave. lol

14. yeah man cause on my microwave you cant put it in too long or it will overheat cause its like a really strong microwave

15. I hate when I have to use a friends microwave, Its like how every car handles a bit different and how every keyboard is a bit different.

16. Soo true dude.