Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isnt it weird...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by N191, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Isn't it weird how everyone has a different voice? Like no ones is the same. Humans are so interesting, don't you agree?

2. i lookeda t ppls faces today ad saw that ppl are like a puzlle. The hot ones are the edges ad the ugly are all the ones without edges. That explais why were so all ugly.

3. Yeah, it's a beautiful thing.

4. Voices, like other traits, are genetic, passed down from mom and dad to offspring. It's common for a son to sound just like his father at 23. Your voice is determined by a combination of breathing style and frequency which your vocal cords vibrate. The frequency is determined by the shape and length of the cords, and the shape is determined by genetics!
    Hope I helped.

5. #6 jlear3, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    buzzkill^

on topic, why are vaginas different from girl to girl?! wtf!

6. Yeah and why are all dicks the same :(
    They just vary in size and color but still just a meat stick extending from the lower abdomen

7. I agree..

As a writer in Hollywood, people always talk about "discovering your voice" and letting that be the driving force behind stories/scripts you write.

Eventually, you'll see a movie on mine in theaters, blades... and one day... I will make the next great stoner film :)

8. this movie will have different vaginas in it, im assuming?

9. ya anyone get those girls that look like they got the owl beak lol i mean a vag is a vag ill fuk it either way but there are only certain girls i can go down on and its based off smell and looks. even girls juice taste different. were all a bag of skittles i guess you could say some are the same some are not but everyone loves the red ones ;)

10. Oh, no question.

11. right on, pretty ones
    too haha

12. Another "I cant handle my shit" threads, that makes 3 today!

13. Me and my bro sound exactly like our dad. I answer th phone sometimes and think its me from the future.

14. I always wondered what it is that makes vag's good vs bad to dudes. I know what makes a dick bad....small, thin, too quick to cum, etc.

Has anyone ever wondered what an out of body sexual experience with themselves would be like?

15. The first three posters, They are all the same aren't they?....

...And fun fact. How you hear your voice, isn't how it really sounds. Everyone's voice sounds deeper inside their own head.

16. oh ive had many and let me tell you its great, once you fuck your self out of body you cant go back

17. #18 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Do both you guys have the same avatar lol hahahahahahaha

18. I always wonder will my vag be good to me or just mediocre lol

19. lmao. me & my roomies just had a huge discussion about this a few nights ago.