Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Isnt It Funny How Your Mood Can Change?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, May 24, 2013.

1. Some weeks I feel so depressed that I think about killing myself, other weeks life seems great and full of adventure and surprise.

2. #2 sutats, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    It's where the secret to life lies man. Trying to find that place inside yourself so you feel happy and amazing every day. There will always be things that make you sad or angry, it is normal to feel emotions. The trick is to recognize the feelings you are having, accept them, ask why you are feeling them, and then let them move on. Easier said than done.

3. Part of the human experience my friend. We can't always determine our moods
    because we don't always know what lies ahead of us. Some days are bullshit..while others are amazing! But try not to think of killing yourself , you might mean alot more than you think to others who care about u.

4. part of the young adult experience, your brain is all over the place with hormones

time to train your logical thought and teach yourself to transcend emotion

5. That's life. Simple as that, depression is a part of life for a lot of people including me. I have those moments where I take good hard glimpses at buildings, and imagine the feeling of flight before I hit the ground and every worry I have just smacking the pavement and shattering, along with me. What usually deters me for those thoughts are the things I feel are really worth living, and the people who need me just as much as I need them.

6. Oh its hilarious. bipolar runs on my mothers side of the family and I have had a psychiatrist say I may have it too, oh well doesn't get to thepoint where I wanna kill my self anymore. idk where I'm going with this anymore. But anywho, inman ya...